Josh Allen 24/33 311 yards 4TDs Rating 128.91

IgotBILLStopay

He had a great first half, definitely had room for improvement in the second half, good last Drive, still wrought with issues, but he made the win happen.   My biggest issue is his selfishness, he obviously took a facemask penalty to be able to throw for 300 yards 😂

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

He’s been getting burnt in practice/training camp. Hope he didn’t get paid and mail it in. 

This one is on me guys. I’ve been too quick in the past to buy a guys jersey. So I waited for Tre to resign. Jersey came a few day later and here we are...

• Haha (+1) 1

I was happy to see Josh regain his composure after a few calls that went against the Offense. 

What I would like to see is JA maneuver throughout the pocket with both hands on the ball. 

I hope he grows mentally tougher from all the adversity from this game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BBills88 said:

I was happy to see Josh regain his composure after a few calls that went against the Offense. 

What I would like to see is JA maneuver throughout the pocket with both hands on the ball. 

No worries! What we’ve been witness to through each game of this season so far, is plenty of mental toughness out of #17 no matter the scoreboard or situation. Back to back comebacks with the game on the line is the epitome of a mental test for a QB.

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. And they really have to tighten up some fundamentals. Can't remember a game under McD where we blew so many coverages.

Give credit to the Rams offense.  They are one of the most creative offense in the league and consistently generate points.    Rams offense and defense made the necessary half time adjustments and rolled over the bills in Q3 and 2/3rd of Q4. 

4 hours ago, ganesh said:

Give credit to the Rams offense.  They are one of the most creative offense in the league and consistently generate points.    Rams offense and defense made the necessary half time adjustments and rolled over the bills in Q3 and 2/3rd of Q4. 

I do give credit to the Rams. But there is still some work for the Bills to do on defense 

9 hours ago, BBills88 said:

He has a stiff arm like no other QB I  have ever seen.  It is big weapon in his arsenal.  To use it means he must have only one hand on the ball.  I know, it stresses me out to the max too but I think accept the trade.  Some intense moments of stress and occasional fumble in exchange for the stiff arm cheat code.

13 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Is it just me or has he been the opposite of lockdown for most of the year? I hope this turns quick. 

He looked average yesterday. I hope he finds the juice here pretty soon to pull himself out of that 70 million hang over. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, gordong said:

Levi (int not withstanding) and Johnson had a ruff day today.  hopefully Norman comes back next week and takes charge of #2 cb .... 

Taron Johnson did end up putting a big lick on Henderson in the second half and Levi even got a INT. That 2nd corner spot is going to get us killed nonetheless and so could the D-line if they dont figure out how to get the QB dirty or penetrate to stop the run.