Josh Allen 24/33 311 yards 4TDs Rating 128.91

IgotBILLStopay

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

All our corners had trouble with the Rams' stack formations second half. Tre got out of position more times than we are used to. I wonder if we will see more teams try and do that against us? 

I am sure, but there has to be a counter to it, no?

Allen made the throws when he needed too.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I am sure, but there has to be a counter to it, no?

I will have to look at the all22 to see if the Bills tried to change anything up. I might have tried a bit more man and playing more press at the line but that is not without risk either because it makes you susceptible to rub routes. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

All our corners had trouble with the Rams' stack formations second half. Tre got out of position more times than we are used to. I wonder if we will see more teams try and do that against us? 

Goff is also a very good QB, he had some clutch throws today of his own in tight windows 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Goff is also a very good QB, he had some clutch throws today of his own in tight windows 

I have been the biggest Goff is underrated and Wentz is overrated advocate since their rookie years. Now Goff is a quite specific scheme fit. You could call him a system QB I suppose, but the Rams run that system so why does it matter if he couldn't run the Seattle offense or the Baltimore offense... he doesn't need to.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I have been the biggest Goff is underrated and Wentz is overrated advocate since their rookie years. Now Goff is a quite specific scheme fit. You could call him a system QB I suppose, but the Rams run that system so why does it matter if he couldn't run the Seattle offense or the Baltimore offense... he doesn't need to.

they mentioned the screen play as their top play and the Bills all but shut it down. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Actual footage of Goff during the 3rd Q today

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I hope the NFL reverses the INT to something else. 

that bogus call ruined his near perfect passing ratings 

I know it won’t happen. But still

Passer rating without that INT is 141.

58 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Is it just me or has he been the opposite of lockdown for most of the year? I hope this turns quick. 

The past 2 games have no doubt not been as great as Tre’s past 3 years. But the nice thing about Tre is that he is great even when 80%.

The problem today was not on the DBs. It was all the front 7.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I won't be holding my breath

I agree. And even if the NFL does admit to the error - I doubt if the non Bills media will even take note.

Already the narrative is that Rams lose on a controversial last minute PI and were robbed.

And they forget The Rams have been the biggest beneficiaries of PI calls and non calls over the years. Just ask Saints fans and the Cowboy fans about week 1.

2 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

I agree. And even if the NFL does admit to the error - I doubt if the non Bills media will even take note.

Already the narrative is that Rams lose on a controversial last minute PI and were robbed.

And they forget The Rams have been the biggest beneficiaries of PI calls and non calls over the years. Just ask Saints fans and the Cowboy fans about week 1.

**** 'em.  **** 'em all.  Buffalo vs Everybody.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1