Josh Allen 24/33 311 yards 4TDs Rating 128.91

IgotBILLStopay

Just now, John from Riverside said:

So happy for Josh....and happy we won the game

but I really dont like winning shoot outs......I know some fans do.

McD has to get this D fixed

Yep. And they really have to tighten up some fundamentals. Can't remember a game under McD where we blew so many coverages.

@Chandler#81 I thinking about the defensive lineman rotation. Or do the Rams have that good of a line? Or is the lack of pressure coming from coverage from the corner 2 spot. I thoroughly enjoyed this game. At the least it was thrilling. I also love this team. I've embraced the mindset of embracing the mindset

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

In this game, the O did NOT get conservative. Not enough  to warrant criticism anyway, Everything seemed to go wrong all at one and the Rams sure gained momentum. Even at 28-3, the Rams had significant yards. They just didn't finish their drives in the 1st half. Bills D got whooped two weeks in a row...

Can they fix it?

58 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Rams and McVay are terrific. Aaron Donald is a game changer. The Bills beat an elite team today. Unfortunately I don't think our defense is elite.

Yes, yes, yes! Rams are a VERY good team with an insanely good coach! McVay is a very very very good coach. I think before McVay’s career is over he’ll have a few rings. This is not some BS team we went up against, the Rams are a very good team!

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Is it just me or has he been the opposite of lockdown for most of the year? I hope this turns quick. 

All our corners had trouble with the Rams' stack formations second half. Tre got out of position more times than we are used to. I wonder if we will see more teams try and do that against us? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1