Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

Just now, The Wiz said:

Illegal contact for sure.  Nothing better honestly than seeing a DB with his hands up in the air like "nope, never touched him" as the flags come flying

I know... DB's love to throw the hands up and it's like almost an automatic admission of guilt. 

Like you'd be better off NOT throwing your hands up because it just makes you look guilty.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

I know... DB's love to throw the hands up and it's like almost an automatic admission of guilt. 

Like you'd be better off NOT throwing your hands up because it just makes you look guilty.

that was my thought as well.  calls attention to you especially with those neon yellow gloves.

2 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Or if you're going to do it, go all out like our former safety.

DiAS.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, WideNine said:

Too many weeks of this. Edmunds had a forgettable game, but not sure his shoulder was 100%, or he was just taking terrible angles and weak tackling form....

It is very clear the value of Star to this team.   The Rams even when they were down 25, still ran the ball at us and ran it effectively.  Another player who was good against the run was Shaq Lawson. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Interesting but not surprising nobody asked him about the defense. 

You already know what he was going to say if someone did.  If you don't, I can sum it up for you.

"well that just shows their resilience. They're a good team and they fought back.  There are things we are going to look at on the tape to see where we can make ourselves better and not get into these situations and correct our mistakes"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Booo friggen  hoo

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29988584/rams-decry-costly-pass-interference-call-led-bills-go-ahead-td-even-catchable-ball

Rams decry costly pass interference call that led to Bills' go-ahead TD: 'Wasn't even a catchable ball'

what about the INT that wasn’t you *** *****

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3