Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

Great win.  Yes indeed, lots of complaints about officiating.   

Starting today, the NFL needs to start protecting Allen like other franchise QBs.  The correct call was “technically” made on the horse collar.  The kid was getting battered and he just would not take it.  That is why we won!  

NFL!  Wake up.  

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I saw a thingy during the game today that said the Bills were 50% in the RZ, 27th in the league, is that accurate?

I also saw a thingy during the game that said Singletary had 7 rushes for 92 rushes.

No that is not a typo, it actually said that.

41 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Actually, what bothers me is...if you look on the NFL and ESPN sites, they mention the controversial PI at the end, but no mention at all about the controversial interception.  Makes it sound like Buffalo got a break without any indication of the earlier screw job Buffalo got.

Mike Pereira came on and said it was a penalty. I love how everyone is glossing over that. Convenient for the narrative that we aren’t legit 

Took a year or so off my life... but damn. Josh Freaking Allen. This kid is incredible. If there are any Josh Allen haters left on this board, I'd love to chat with them.

I know it's early, but this kid should be in the talk for league MVP at this point of the season.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Talley56 said:

I'm sure someone has already posted this but, wow, the nerve of getting upset over this.  I agree that the PI probably shouldn't have been called but after the bogus INT they got it was certainly a make up.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29988584/rams-decry-costly-pass-interference-call-led-bills-go-ahead-td-even-catchable-ball

Maybe Saints fans can console them

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, TBBills said:

His glass feet.

And he had the Bengals fever-- makes a man try to lose at all costs-- but he shook it....  

Biggest concern right now is John Brown   He's the master of the 3rd down and a huge piece of this offense.  Noticeable drop without him there, we have to get him back.   

He has a knack for knowing when to blow off his route, come back to help Josh when he's scrambling his ass off.  He's better at it than anyone I've ever seen.

Last year even though every defense knew he was our primary target JB would be open by a mile on 3rd and long. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Took a year or so off my life... but damn. Josh Freaking Allen. This kid is incredible. If there are any Josh Allen haters left on this board, I'd love to chat with them.

I know it's early, but this kid should be in the talk for league MVP at this point of the season.

The laugh was for the year off your life, not MVP.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

And he had the Bengals fever-- makes a man try to lose at all costs-- but he shook it....  

Biggest concern right now is John Brown   He's the master of the 3rd down and a huge piece of this offense.  Noticeable drop without him there, we have to get him back.   

He has a knack for knowing when to blow off his route, come back to help Josh when he's scrambling his ass off.  He's better at it than anyone I've ever seen.

Last year even though every defense knew he was our primary target JB would be open by a mile on 3rd and long. 

Dude is a serious baller.

I swear he is open on almost every down.

1.  You can’t wipe the smile off of my face tonight. 
2.  When have you ever seen a QB get a face mask call?

3.  Diggs beat Jalen. Enough said. 
4.  Injuries galore for the Bills. Hyde, Brown, Addison, Dawkins were just the ones I remember. 
5.  O-line was a disaster in second half. Nice they got a 3rd quarter TD. 
6.  300-400-300. Wow. Who’d thunk it. 
7. Bass was steady

8. An awesome punt today.  
9.  Some big catches by Beasley. That 22 yarder was when I knew they would win. 
10. Rams are scary good. Exposed Bills D for second week in a row. 

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Could be. They spent most of the first game in the Jets red zone and only scored 27.

Yeah. Had 2 RZ turnovers in that game that killed that stat. 

Should be much better after a 5-5 Red Zone performance today.

25 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Mike Pereira came on and said it was a penalty. I love how everyone is glossing over that. Convenient for the narrative that we aren’t legit 

And it was. I don't know that I'd have called it PI, but it was definitely illegal contact without a doubt. Would have only been 5 yards instead of a spot foul, but still would have been an automatic first down.

28 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I also saw a thingy during the game that said Singletary had 7 rushes for 92 rushes.

No that is not a typo, it actually said that.

That's a 13 rush/rush average - not too shabby

25 minutes ago, TBBills said:

That PI at the end of the game reminded me of the PI the Patriots would always get when they needed extra downs.... feels good to be on the right side of that call :)

It was a legitimate foul. Maybe not PI, but at the very least illegal contact.

2 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

It was a legitimate foul. Maybe not PI, but at the very least illegal contact.

Illegal contact for sure.  Nothing better honestly than seeing a DB with his hands up in the air like "nope, never touched him" as the flags come flying

6 minutes ago, stevewin said:

That's a 13 rush/rush average - not too shabby

reading that felt like my brain divided by 0.