Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not the first time, or even highest profile moment, that the NFL blatantly handed a major call to the LA Rams. Ask the folks in New Orleans about Pass Interference.

Total and utter bull#### tho.

My biggest beef isnt even that it swayed momentum and almost changed the outcome of the game.

My biggest beef is now Josh has an INT on his stats when he otherwise wouldnt.

Should be 1038yds, 10TDs, 0 INTs for the season.

How do we begin the online campaign to get the * in the book? Who knows how to hashtweet a snapgram and get the kids on this?

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

I'm sure someone has already posted this but, wow, the nerve of getting upset over this.  I agree that the PI probably shouldn't have been called but after the bogus INT they got it was certainly a make up.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29988584/rams-decry-costly-pass-interference-call-led-bills-go-ahead-td-even-catchable-ball

And of all teams to complain about a PI call/non-call... GFY with a football bat

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Sry if this was discussed later in the thread, but I gotta ask before I browse rest - what Morse means by Kroft getting "BS deal last year"? Does he mean he got bad deal from Beane? I am somewhat confused.

His glass feet.

25 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

I'm sure someone has already posted this but, wow, the nerve of getting upset over this.  I agree that the PI probably shouldn't have been called but after the bogus INT they got it was certainly a make up.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29988584/rams-decry-costly-pass-interference-call-led-bills-go-ahead-td-even-catchable-ball

Actually, what bothers me is...if you look on the NFL and ESPN sites, they mention the controversial PI at the end, but no mention at all about the controversial interception.  Makes it sound like Buffalo got a break without any indication of the earlier screw job Buffalo got.

Edited by The Red King
Typo
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, The Red King said:

Actually, what bothers we is...if you look on the NFL and ESPN sites, they mention the controversial PI at the end, but no mention at all about the controversial interception.  Makes it sound like Buffalo got a break without any indication of the earlier screw job Buffalo got.

What else is new.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

This start is reminding me of the trent edwards bills 5 and 1 start, win games against lesser opponents but in kind of flukey lucky or weird ways

Keep pulling on that thread, I'm sure it'll go well

Just now, The Red King said:

Actually, what bothers we is...if you look on the NFL and ESPN sites, they mention the controversial PI at the end, but no mention at all about the controversial interception.  Makes it sound like Buffalo got a break without any indication of the earlier screw job Buffalo got.

ESPN can't change that W on the BIlls win total :)

10 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Actually, what bothers me is...if you look on the NFL and ESPN sites, they mention the controversial PI at the end, but no mention at all about the controversial interception.  Makes it sound like Buffalo got a break without any indication of the earlier screw job Buffalo got.

The national media reports the opposite of what actually happened? Nah, that could never happen. 🤬

At least NFLN recap said "they call it an interception, I don't see how"

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 2

Unlike most on Twitter, where I follow games, I was not confident at 28-3. Everyone was back slapping and high fiving like it was over.

I felt we were one score away from really breaking them, and that never came.

Gee Josh's drop backs gave me heart attacks. I am glad he overcame adversity and wish the D will turn up soon

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That was actually the 2nd and 8/9 play in the first quarter that prompted me to type this in the game day thread:

"wow Josh Allen is becoming a pros pro right before our eyes"

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

I saw a thingy during the game today that said the Bills were 50% in the RZ, 27th in the league, is that accurate?

Could be. They spent most of the first game in the Jets red zone and only scored 27.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

the facemask call on josh Allen on a stiff arm— when is that ever called? 

its not. I’ve never seen that called on a QB before. The dude is fighting off two DLmen while under duress in the pocket but it’s a personal foul. If that were Tom Brady, they’d have given him 6 points and a key to the city 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1