Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

So I’m getting flack for saying the win was undeserved because we fell apart in the second half.  We were outscored 29-7.  You really think we deserved it?

Valid point

If you're asking if the defense played poorly in the 2nd half, thats an easy answer.  McVay and the Rams offense gives a lot of teams trouble though. Perhaps you could say Bills got the better of them 1st half?  Overall, what i expected hard to stop that team.

But overall a 4th quarter game winning drive deserves credit where credit is due...not an easy task

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Understood.  I am just frustrated that Josh had to do another magic act.  This game should have been over at the end of the third quarter.

Well, at least we finally have a QB on our team who is capable of pulling one off.  You are right, however, about the near collapse that started in the second half.  Ugly!

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"Bills nearly blow 28-3 lead, score late with help from controversial call to stun Rams"

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-nearly-blow-283-lead-score-late-to-stun-rams-200929910.html

Eh

Screw them. It wasn’t nearly as controversial as the interception.

Loved what Pereira said. 
That game today from an officiating standpoint was exactly like us vs the Pats. We get calls all game and then the Pats get one at the most critical juncture to break our backs. 

20 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Great drive again by Josh.  Great win (undeserved, but great).   But two questions remain:

1.  When are the Bills going to play a decent third quarter?

2.  When are we going to come up with a better answer for teams running up the middle?

Why was it undeserved? 

19 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Yes, undeserved.  We fell apart in the second half.  Thank God for Josh and the PI.

Good thing we played two halves then, because the 21 points we scored in that half sure came in handy. I’m pretty sure we deserved those 21 points, too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, clayboy54 said:

I completely disagree. Josh was the sole reason we won today. His fire makes this team better, even when it sometimes results in a penalty or fumble.

He was a big reason. But there is a ton of talent on this team. On both sides of the ball. Guys were open for much of the game. He's a very big piece of the puzzle, but our defense was incredible for about 35 or so minutes of the game against a really good offensive unit. Diggs was good enough to open things up for Beasley and Krofft. Our RB's and line was pretty good as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Adam said:

He was a big reason. But there is a ton of talent on this team. On both sides of the ball. Guys were open for much of the game. He's a very big piece of the puzzle, but our defense was incredible for about 35 or so minutes of the game against a really good offensive unit. Diggs was good enough to open things up for Beasley and Krofft. Our RB's and line was pretty good as well.

Those passes to Beasley over the middle only a handful of QBs in the league make. He made a boatload of ridiculous throws, like last week. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1