Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

10 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

This start is reminding me of the trent edwards bills 5 and 1 start, win games against lesser opponents but in kind of flukey lucky or weird ways

This team is obviously better than that team (and a legit playoff contender) but there are signs of the 3 and 0 start being fools gold. They really shouldn't be mentioned with the leagues elite just yet

See here Chudd, enough of your nonsense:)

21 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

This start is reminding me of the trent edwards bills 5 and 1 start, win games against lesser opponents but in kind of flukey lucky or weird ways

This team is obviously better than that team (and a legit playoff contender) but there are signs of the 3 and 0 start being fools gold. They really shouldn't be mentioned with the leagues elite just yet

This team has better talent and better defensive coaching than those Bills did. They may not finish top three like last season,  but no way does this defense not finish in the top half of NFL defenses. That defense in 2011 was 30th out of 32.

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Yes, undeserved.  We fell apart in the second half.  Thank God for Josh and the PI.

You are what your record says you are.

Edited by vincec
  • Like (+1) 2

So I’m getting flack for saying the win was undeserved because we fell apart in the second half.  We were outscored 29-7.  You really think we deserved it?

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean the defense fell apart in the 2nd half the Offense barely got the ball.

Valid point

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Few more games like this and he moves down a level.

As in literally further down the list towards the bottom.

EDIT AGAIN: As in towards the bottom of the post.

This might the hardest I've laughed at a series of edit since... well, I can't say what it was, it was on PPP

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1