Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

This is true but it doesnt change the narrative about why a league would call a particular style of tackle dangerous and outlaw it but somehow make it legal in the pocket? Because it isnt dangerous in there? huh? 

Agree that is seems stupid. But it's still the rule. Donald didn't even have him by the back of the shoulder pads anyways. 

Am I too jaded or biased.... every broadcast is talk about the team we play the whole time and occasionally give some kind of backhanded compliment or completely unload their digested food on the Bills? This team is good and is earning the respect.

46 minutes ago, Mango said:

I’m relieved the Bills pulled this one out. But I am still angry about a few flagrantly BS calls. So bad, I have no other answer than the league is actively trying to change the game. 

HOW is that an INT?!?!

No horse collar for on JA, but then to call unsportsmanlike on the QB. Come on!

The interception was a horrendous call. The Rams are probably not to happy about that PI on 4th down at the end of the game either. In most other sports, the officials “let them play” at that stage of the game. It all worked out though.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Capco said:

Life is surreal right now.  I can't imagine what it feels like to be Josh Allen at this moment.  

Also, anywhere to watch post-game commentary?

Facebook or BB.com

1 hour ago, Ralonzo said:

Anyone watching the anti-Bills, also known as the Atlanta Falcons?

They’re truly unbelievable -in a bad way!

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

This also means Josh overtook Jim Kelly for total yards in the 1st 3 games of the season.....Kelly had 1019 and Josh is at 1034....with  10 passing TDs and 1 INT

If Kelly set that mark in ‘91, that was the year he won AFCPOY. juss sayin’

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It is.  But if we want our tradename to be good D, we had better get our ***** together

For all the grief Star Lutoulile (sp?) gets around here, I knew he’d be sorely missed!

• Like (+1) 1

I'm watching the Cowboys/Seahawks game and Aikman just mentioned the PI call at the end of the Bills game. He's talking about how one call can literally change a game. Apparently he missed the BS "interception" earlier in the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

What a great game! BOTH teams clawed their way to the finish. A few quick thoughts:

After Stephon Diggs, Daryl Williams was our best offseason acquisition. He has been a solid upgrade..

The O-line held up against a good D. The weakest link on the O-line today was Winters, although considering he was up against Donald, we really shouldn’t complain.

Speaking of Donald, he was on fire in the second half, playing with a rage. But, did anyone else notice that once Joseph-Day went down, his production dropped?

Kroft straight up did his job.

In Diggs TD reception, he ran around Ramsey like he was a maypole.

For the few plays he was in, Yeldon did great. But, I still feel like we’re missing a legit #2 RB.

Lee Smith was valuable today.

The media often refers to the “trio of wide receivers” in Diggs/Brown/Beasley. From now on they should refer to the “quartet of wide receivers” in Diggs/Brown/Beasley/Davis.

There were points when the Rams O-line absolutely dominated our D-line. Henderson had enormous holes to run through, and that’s not on Edmunds (although he wasn’t great against the run either).

Allen’s nickname should be “Fire and Ice.”

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, WhoTom said:

I'm watching the Cowboys/Seahawks game and Aikman just mentioned the PI call at the end of the Bills game. He's talking about how one call can literally change a game. Apparently he missed the BS "interception" earlier in the game.

I can’t stand Aikman..but he’s never been high on Allen anyways 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, WhoTom said:

Saw that too.  Has Aikman ever given the Bills credit for anything?