Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

7 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

Does anyone know what JA said to the ref(s) that got them to give him a penalty?

image.png.13d3c932c9739524f521d6a902a698a4.png

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Rams fans are making a national media event out of the PI at the end of the game, LOL. The Refs and our defense made this game way more exciting than it should've been. The Rams had no right winning that game, finally justice was served. Eat a taint Rams Fans. 

and they can ***** right off.

Mean Green Cougar Red: Were the Saints victims of bad officiating or bad  coaching?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Rams fans are making a national media event out of the PI at the end of the game, LOL. The Refs and our defense made this game way more exciting than it should've been. The Rams had no right winning that game, finally justice was served. Eat a taint Rams Fans. 

There are Rams fans?

30 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

we haven’t beaten a real

contender in years.

Did you miss the (away) games against the Cowboys and the Steelers last season?

Edited by WhoTom

6 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Not sure it matters in the QB roughing context...using that grip on the pads to throw a qb to the turf....not sure how often that goes unchecked...

I will go with the slow-whistle and Allen angry runs are good entertainment and likely refs are going to err on the side of letting it play out.

Unless there is a clear rule change when Brady gets flung like that and shatters like 40 year old porcelain.

That is an interesting point; does Donald get the same benefit of the doubt if it’s a frail QB like Brady and not a big, strong melon farmer like Allen. At the very least, Donald isn’t called for a horse collar, but he would definitely be called for unnecessary roughness. 

Which is another indictment of the craptastic officiating that has become the NFL every game.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

Does anyone know what JA said to the ref(s) that got them to give him a penalty?

I read his lips. I'm pretty sure he said, "Excuse me, sir. I believe you are mistaken."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

27 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Don't quote the rules on this board. It doesn't fit the narrative that the refs hate the Bills and the game is fixed. 

This is true but it doesnt change the narrative about why a league would call a particular style of tackle dangerous and outlaw it but somehow make it legal in the pocket? Because it isnt dangerous in there? huh? 

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

The defense has to figure itself out. We are suddenly looking like a bottom 10 unit, and of course just in time for the offense to look a top 5 unit. Bills can never have both playing well simultaneously. 

Edmunds was awful