Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Wonder what Schopp thinks of Josh's completion percentage now

:devil:

He is saying that watching Josh run around with the ball while defenders are chasing but not able to get him down is the most edge of the moments he has watching football.  I agree.

Just now, whatdrought said:

Lol at Rams fans whining about the PI call. Not only are you completely missing the context of this game, but of the last few years. Idiots. 

Change of possession on the ground after a clean catch and whistle.

Our QB nearly got ejected and was assessed a face mask on a poor weak defensive lineman....and they feel they have a case when their DB rode Davis 8 yards down the field????

Ok....

• Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I have to confess my fellow Bills fans... I left to take my kids to the park when the Rams went up late in the 4th. 

I am so sorry and hope you can forgive me.

In my defense, I felt like I was their bad luck charm so in a way, I did us all a favor

Go Bills!!

Good for you, at least you don't have a ulcer or a fist full of drywall in your hand.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

One letter can really change the meaning of a phrase

Yeah, but what gives with Beasley's cleats? He was slipping all game.

We need a more active equipment guy....is that guy that deflated balls for Brady available?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I have to confess my fellow Bills fans... I left to take my kids to the park when the Rams went up late in the 4th. 

In my defense, I felt like I was their bad luck charm so in a way, I did us all a favor

Go Bills!!

I did the same. I had gotten home at halftime, hoping to sit down to a blowout. I turned it off after the fumble because I felt like I was cursing them .

You will feel no judgement from me.

I’m relieved the Bills pulled this one out. But I am still angry about a few flagrantly BS calls. So bad, I have no other answer than the league is actively trying to change the game. 

HOW is that an INT?!?!

No horse collar for on JA, but then to call unsportsmanlike on the QB. Come on!

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Mango said:

I’m relieved the Bills pulled this one out. But I am still angry about a few flagrantly BS calls. So bad, I have no other answer than the league is actively trying to change the game. 

HOW is that an INT?!?!

Horse Collars are not a penalty inside the pocket.

Just now, Mango said:

HOW is that an INT?!?!

The announcers were right in that there is no horsecollar in the pocket, its a bad exception to the rule but it is there. I do agree that INT call was bad. I would also say that they should have let the facemask call go but it wasn't a bad call either. The Bills did get a 50/50 call on the PI against Davis so there is that.

19 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Go Bills!!

My son showed up just after Josh threw his 3rd TD. We blamed him and he left when the Rams went ahead!

He’s still allowed to visit..

Darnold is trash!

• Haha (+1) 3