Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

1 minute ago, VW82 said:

Rams are good. Have to give them credit. Things changed in that third quarter when we stopped putting pressure on Goff. Hard to get off the field when their QB has all day to throw. 

The Rams will be one of the top 7 offenses if they stay fairly healthy. They have Cupp and Woods along with solid complementary parts like Higbee and Reynolds in the receiving game. They have a good rotation of running backs and have seemingly solved their O-line issues that sank their 2019 season. They also have a good or at least decent defense with the most dynamic defensive player in the league. The Bills made 2 key mistakes one off a bad call (the Kroft INT) and the other a self inflicted mistake (the fumble and penalty) that gave the Rams all they needed to nearly complete a comeback. 

Good teams win these types of games, the Bills have somethings to figure out on defense and Josh has ball security issues he needs to tighten up. Onto the Raiders.

4 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Havnt seen it, so I apologize if I missed it, saw that John Brown had two targets, so he did play? I didnt pay close enough attention, was it just good coverage on him/Rams focusing on him?

In game thread someone said left w/ calf injury

2 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Real talk. Didn't think we'd win this one all week. I still got up and watched the game anyway but once the Rams pulled ahead I had to go watch a Spiderman cartoon with my cat to chill out. This team has faults but it is still the best fielded in years. I feel pretty confident heading to Vegas.

Every team has faults but if the defense can tighten up a bit I think this is as about as complete a team you can have in the salary cap era.

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Oooh, you said bitching...:w00t:

I think it is the epic crumbling in the 3rd that pisses away or lead each week that is the source of the angst...25 points - just wow.

He said the "b" word, but isn't that half of what we do here, or more like 75% in my case. :)

Edited by WideNine
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Jeeeze... look at the 49er game and their defense. They get the Gints down and keep the foot on their throat... while their offense rolls over them. What a freaking luxury, we have some serious issues with our defense.

They could use a high-level EDGE. Those consistent disruptive plays that anchor opposing drives are missing in the defense.

Gailey and McVay did good work attacking the weaknesses they could find, and it looks like the staff gets a little flustered before adjusting, but that's is more the level of adding and improving and fine-tuning, not overhauling. We know the pieces of a top-5 D are still there, they didn't suddenly all turn to poop.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I have to confess my fellow Bills fans... I left to take my kids to the park when the Rams went up late in the 4th. 

I am so sorry and hope you can forgive me.

In my defense, I felt like I was their bad luck charm ao in a way, I did us all a favor

Go Bills!!

Just make sure you leave to take them to the park now every game late in the 4th

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I have to confess my fellow Bills fans... I left to take my kids to the park when the Rams went up late in the 4th. 

In my defense, I felt like I was their bad luck charm so in a way, I did us all a favor

Go Bills!!

can you watch the game from the park? You know for future reference?

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

In my defense, I felt like I was their bad luck charm so in a way, I did us all a favor

Go Bills!!

Nope...you’re out of the circle of trust! 
:-)

• Like (+1) 1