Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

3-0

Another 300+ yard game for Josh

That "interception" was not an interception, I do not care what review says.

What's with the defense in the second half?

If the league was legit they would overturn the Int after the fact.  But they would have to make a huge admission.  The NY office is as crooked as the people discussed in the other part of TBD.  Conspiracy theory for you.  How fast do lukewarm LA fans lose interest if the Rams get blown out by Buffalo?

4 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I think we might be overrating this play. Yes, it was a terrible call. No doubt about that. However, if it had been ruled correctly, the Bills would have had first and 28 from their own 7.5 yard line. Assuming they don’t get a first, they punt, and the Rams get the ball at roughly the same spot - maybe 5-10 yards further back. That extra yardage would have helped, i admit, but the bills couldn’t stop the rams anway, 

I agree with you except it wasn’t even PI from the replays he barely touched him if at all. No pushing, but I can see the ref calling it from his angle 

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

3-0

Another 300+ yard game for Josh

That "interception" was not an interception, I do not care what review says.

What's with the defense in the second half?

Rest easy, the review says it wasn’t an interception, either. 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Let her off too easy:)

I don't know her well enough to rip on her. 

My buddy on the other hand is a cowboys fan and thinks Allen is a cocky ####### because he beat their ass on Thanksgiving. I love ripping him on that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, letsgoteam said:

Havnt seen it, so I apologize if I missed it, saw that John Brown had two targets, so he did play? I didnt pay close enough attention, was it just good coverage on him/Rams focusing on him?

He was out the whole second half with a calf injury. Stupid announcers didn’t say a word 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Groin said:

Yeah, as crushing as the loss to Houston was in last year's playoffs, and even with the adversity of the second half of this game, something smells different (and better) this year.

For me it’s all about how this offense has grown. They’ve been one of the best in the league, and Josh looks like the real deal. You couldn’t say he officially arrived last year. The NFL is all about offensive football (although I wish the defense would improve a bit), and we know there’s always a chance if Allen has the ball at the end of the game. The Ravens game last season is a great example of how things have changed. Our defense couldn’t totally shut them down, as we expected them to do most other weeks. Our offense had the ball in their with a chance to win towards the end of that game, but couldn’t quite get it done. This season they’re getting it done, without the necessity of a dominant defense. Dominant defenses don’t win championships in this era. You need an elite offense, with a defense that’s good enough to hold leads. We’re seeing a potentially elite offense forming, that’s why this feels different. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Davis runs straight into and drives him back.  I think he was being just as physical as db.  But I'd rather be happy than right.

The WR has the right to run his route in the first five yards.   It was close, but the correct call.   

What WAS surprising is the flag was thrown, certainly depriving the Rams the win...