Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

7 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

After the game I felt empty.  I am glad we won of course, but I did not have elation that I normally feel with a Bills win.

I think they broke me...

I am more emotionally drained than broken:)

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think we saw every single version of Josh today. He had rams DL in his face constantly btw

If Bills lost the only Allen highlight we would have seen all week would have been the crazy backward pass/lateral on last drive - with snarking 'experts' slagging Allen for being so terrible.  Actually - it will probably happen now anyways...

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

My response there is, and will always be - if the D is giving up long drives, that is theirs to control.  Get the stop, get off the field.

If the D lets them march them backwards 99 yards, that's on them.

Rams are good. Have to give them credit. Things changed in that third quarter when we stopped putting pressure on Goff. Hard to get off the field when their QB has all day to throw. 

Even after the phantom INT and the Rams taking the lead, the only time I felt like a loss was inevitable was the split second between the 4th-down pass going incomplete and the flag coming in. (And the PI was the right call.)

I'm kinda liking the "new normal."

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The refs really screwed up the call on the INT.  

BUT made the proper corrections when the game was on the line. 

You know, I hate a. bitching about the refs and b. relying on that tit-for-tat mentality on the ticky tack calls, but I’m not complaining today.

How great is Josh’s short term memory? Didn’t let any of that craziness get him down. Just get back out there and sling it. 

• Like (+1) 1