Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

Just now, HappyDays said:

The defense has to figure itself out. We are suddenly looking like a bottom 10 unit, and of course just in time for the offense to look a top 5 unit. Bills can never have both playing well simultaneously. 

Edmunds was a tire fire today.      The middle of the field was defenseless...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The defense has to figure itself out. We are suddenly looking like a bottom 10 unit, and of course just in time for the offense to look a top 5 unit. Bills can never have both playing well simultaneously. 

so true.  This D has no ability to stop the run or consistently pressure the QB.  we need a legit MLB, push edmunds to the outside.  He's too tall for MLB, IMO, he looses at the point of contact.  

Gentlemen and ladies:

what a game!! This team is for real. There are definitely some things to work on but man we have a legit offense. that rookie WR is a beast. Diggs is a legit # 1. Josh Allen has arrived. 

hopefully no major injuries today. 

3-0! Enjoy the rest of the games this afternoon!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, schoolhouserock said:

I didn’t agree with the call that gave the Bills’ a first down. If I were a Rams fan, I’d be very unhappy.

However, we have seen the Bills on the opposite side of that equation too many times in the past ~25 or so years.

The Bills put themselves in a position to benefit from the questionable call. Awesome.

GO BILLS!

The Rams have NOTHING to cry about.  Just ask New Orleans.

• Like (+1) 2