Week 3 Around the NFL. What’s your 🔥 take?

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Have a clip of this play?  I'm interested to see it.

honestly, the single play in a vacuum didn’t bug me but with the DPI on a totally uncatchable right before it’s tough to see no call even if not a huge push. It’s been really consistent like that going against them for a year and change 

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

honestly, the single play in a vacuum didn’t bug me but with the DPI on a totally uncatchable right before it’s tough to see no call even if not a huge push. It’s been really consistent like that going against them for a year and change 

Like the grounding call they should have given to Goff.  

Just now, y2zipper said:

Playing him at QB is stupid.

Correct, if you want to get him the ball that’s ok, but put him in as WR or RB. Brees is a HOF QB, why sit the old man on the bench when he’s loose and in a groove ? It just seems so unnecessary, and it happens every game. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Correct, if you want to get him the ball that’s ok, but put him in as WR or RB. Brees is a HOF QB, why sit the old man on the bench when he’s loose and in a groove ? It just seems so unnecessary, and it happens every game. 

Makes about as much sense as playing magical tackles or guards depending on the season.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

PAYING him as a QB is stupid too 

Yea, I don’t mind a few plays here and there but he gets a ton for his current role. Like elite non-qb or low end qb pay. 

he doesn’t have the snap count or impact to be that rich - 

and I think he dies what he does pretty well 

Edited by NoSaint

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

But, he is Brees’ successor lololol

The Saints are the team i'd have been ok wit Can joining

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Drew Brees at this point in his career is what Trent Edwards would have been if he were actually good. Absolutely no ability to push the ball downfield. 

Let's not bury him till he's dead

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The Saints are the team i'd have been ok wit Can joining

Let's not bury him till he's dead

I wouldn’t write Brees off either, he can be successful with no arm because that offense has the talent to make it work. However, I’m confident saying Brees has no arm, or ability to push the ball downfield. They’re still contenders because they have a ton of talent, but his game is limited at this point imo. Brees limitations might not hurt him much though, it is too early to tell.