Week 3 Around the NFL. What’s your 🔥 take?

The Bears are 3-0, and benched their QB during todays game? Guess it only proves that 3 games in is still too early to judge anything on this season.

I did hear them talking the last 2 weeks that alot of teams will look really good on offence because defences are going to take a while to gel and get going, and without any preseason games they didn't get that time to get things together.

8 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

The Bears are 3-0, and benched their QB during todays game? Guess it only proves that 3 games in is still too early to judge anything on this season.

I did hear them talking the last 2 weeks that alot of teams will look really good on offence because defences are going to take a while to gel and get going, and without any preseason games they didn't get that time to get things together.

This is interesting because we usually hear the opposite in camp, that the defense come out of the gate much stronger. Maybe that was just the Bills because our offense was atrocious

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

This is interesting because we usually hear the opposite in camp, that the defense come out of the gate much stronger. Maybe that was just the Bills because our offense was atrocious

Look at the scores around the league. Everyone is racking up points. 

But your point is still valid about the bills offense in the past

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, FireChans said:

🤨

the Bills offense is atrocious?

says who? 

some sideline reporter who only saw select practices?

Packers leading the Saints 13 -7 

Saints ball and marching 

6 and change to the half

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

🤨

says who? 

Saints ball and marching 

6 and change to the half

He said was referencing the old days, Tyrod, EJ et al.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, my hot take is that Chris Collingsworth just gave the Green Bay defense a slap in the face backhanded compliment. He said they were “A defense to win shoot outs” Holy crap! Just say that they’re  a defense that gives up a lot of points which is what you were saying anyway. Was it just me who noticed that?

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

🤨

says who? 

Saints ball and marching 

6 and change to the half

Says the last 20 years?