Buffalo Bills Bars in Louisville KY?

Hey man, Rootie's on Westport Rd is the Bills Backer bar here. Across from the Ford plant. Great wings (for KY), decent food.  Haven't been for a Bills game as I have Sunday Ticket but it's a decent sports bar - bar food, lots of TV's.  Not sure what it's like during COVID but it's huge inside so social distancing shouldn't be an issue and they have a small patio out back (not sure if there are ample TV's out there).

And welcome to Louisville!  I think there's about 4 or 5 of us Bills fans down here now...

Edited by jwolf02
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, jwolf02 said:

Hey man, Rootie's on Westport Rd is the Bills Backer bar here. Across from the Ford plant. Great wings (for KY), decent food.  Haven't been for a Bills game as I have Sunday Ticket but it's a decent sports bar - bar food, lots of TV's.  Not sure what it's like during COVID but it's huge inside so social distancing shouldn't be an issue and they have a small patio out back (not sure if there are ample TV's out there).

And welcome to Louisville!  I think there's about 4 or 5 of us Bills fans down here now...

Add me to the list. Just moved here this summer... kind of a nuts time to arrive, I will say.