Degenerate gambler thread

cwchze

1 hour ago, cwchze said:

Like that teaser. Jumpin in Newera .. thanks

looks good to me too, though the pros say you are never supposed to buy through the zero.

I have a six team teaser I bet early in the week that I feel less confident about now after the lines moved a full 2- 3 points in the opposite direction

Bills -7

Titans +8

Chiefs -3.5

Chargers -1.5

49ers +8.5

Cardinals + 9.5

If I had to guess of the six games above Chiefs and Chargers are most likely to wreck me. I typically try to avoid Jags games like the plague because I never know which Minshew will show. The Titans line is the only one that moved in my favor. Bills and Chiefs moved the other way about 3 points each.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

20 hours ago, Turk71 said:

I'm not much of a gambler but KC -7 looks like easy money to me.

19 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No Watkins.  Depleted o-line with Schwartz and Osemele out.  Short week.  Snowy game possible.  Lock is 2-1 as starter this year and Broncos are getting a lot of starters back this week.  I'd stay away from this one.

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

Wouldn’t touch this game with a 80 foot pole

Yep, easy money.

KC really good, Broncos bad.

Just now, NewEra said:

It was easy money.  Nice bet.  Not mad that I stayed away.  

Parlayed Saints, Chiefs and Chargers to win. Looking good so far.

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

Put together 3 team teaser:

panthers +14

ninere +9.5

chargers even

$200 pays back $480

Congrats.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

looks good to me too, though the pros say you are never supposed to buy through the zero.

I have a six team teaser I bet early in the week that I feel less confident about now after the lines moved a full 2- 3 points in the opposite direction

Bills -7

Titans +8

Chiefs -3.5

Chargers -1.5

49ers +8.5

Cardinals + 9.5

If I had to guess of the six games above Chiefs and Chargers are most likely to wreck me. I typically try to avoid Jags games like the plague because I never know which Minshew will show. The Titans line is the only one that moved in my favor. Bills and Chiefs moved the other way about 3 points each.

Yeah, I buy through zero all the time.  Very good teams playing @not good teams often generates lines of -4.5 or -5.5.  Just like the packers and and bucs today.  Didn’t have to sweat either of them 

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah, I buy through zero all the time.  Very good teams playing @not good teams often generates lines of -4.5 or -5.5.  Just like the packers and and bucs today.  Didn’t have to sweat either of them 

Nice.

Chargers had me sweating but I'm looking good now. Just need Cardinals to cover +9.5 tonight and I'll have my second 6pt teaser of the season. I like the 6pt teasers at +600 odds. You just need to hit on them about 1 out of 4 weeks.

30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Parlayed Saints, Chiefs and Chargers to win. Looking good so far.

Congrats.

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

3 team teaser-

packers +1.5

bucs +2.5

Steelers +7.5

$240 pays back $600

Thanks, got this one too.  I have the packers, Bucs, steelers, Panthers, chargers and niners on 3 different teasers. One leg to hit on each, cards +9.5, +10.5 and under 55 (ugh) respectively.  The ugh because I meant to bet the cards +3.5 but bet the under instead.  It’s a $5 6 teamer that pays 188.  I have the +9.5 and 10.5 on 7 and 8 $20 team teasers.  

it’ll be my best day ever if that can cover.  8 out of 8.  Other than betting the jets moneyline on an underdog ticket with Gaethje and niners.

24 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

I jumped on Colts-2.5 @ DET and it's already moved to 3. Wonder if it keeps moving?

Packers were -7.5 vs. MIN when I looked an hour ago and it's all the way down to 6.5, sharps seem to love Minny but why? I'm a little tempted by GB at 6.5.

I like the Pack and probably Det in those games. The Indy O will continue to fade away and hope is suddenly rising in Det.

8 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I like the Pack and probably Det in those games. The Indy O will continue to fade away and hope is suddenly rising in Det.

Interesting. I think it might be an overreaction to Detroit getting 2 straight wins over bad football teams, and if Darius Leonard can get back it's a big boost for Indy. Colts do lack receiving weapons though no question.

12 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Interesting. I think it might be an overreaction to Detroit getting 2 straight wins over bad football teams, and if Darius Leonard can get back it's a big boost for Indy. Colts do lack receiving weapons though no question.

Bad teams or not, winning boosts confidence. The team is getting a little confidence and coming home to their families and fans, getting ready to play a team that I think is fading. I think they'll give Indy a hard time and win. They'll fade soon themselves but right now they're building a little wave.

Edited by Turk71
  • Like (+1) 1