Degenerate gambler thread

cwchze

I took the over on Mike Gesicki getting 40.5 yards. He got zero. Two targets. Very frustrating how the Dolphins will go all-in on him one week then they forget about him the next. But two other bets: MIA 13.5 pts at half, and Gaskins out-gaining Gore rushing hit, so I was net + for the day.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I'm trying my luck at some long odd player parlay props this week.

Gabe Davis 100+ yards and 1+ TD at +1400

Gabe Davis 2+ TD's +1700

Claypool 120+ yards 1+ TD +1350 

Looking for two more to play before tomorrow.

Like Gabe Davis nice red zone threat.

8 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

With COVID hitting TE group. Put down $50 on Gilliam anytime TD 22-1 at PointsBet. Currently FanDuel has prop at 6-1 and DraftKings 15-1.

Big disparity of odds between books, looks like you got a really good risk to reward. Good luck, hope you win.

Edited by Turk71

7 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Like Gabe Davis nice red zone threat.

I really like the Claypool bet.

My thinking is Big Ben is really going to have to air it out a lot in this one. Last week Claypool only had 4 targets (still had 70 yards) but Big Ben had a season low 22 attempts because they were blowing the Browns out. The week before Claypool had 11 targets on only 34 attempts. He was close to that 120 yard mark in that game with 110. This could be a game potentially where Big Ben airs it out 40+ times. He's had many games like that in the past. I need the game to be close or for the Steelers to be down a couple scores unlike last week.

28 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I'm not much of a gambler but KC -7 looks like easy money to me.

No Watkins.  Depleted o-line with Schwartz and Osemele out.  Short week.  Snowy game possible.  Lock is 2-1 as starter this year and Broncos are getting a lot of starters back this week.  I'd stay away from this one.

• Like (+1) 2