Degenerate gambler thread

cwchze

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

Welp I guess the powers to be deleted my $15k bet thread but I just decided I'm going to donate $1k of my winnings to the foundation of today's best Bill. If they don't have one it'll go to Josh's (who will likely be player of the game anyhow)

Good luck man. Go Bills!

Freaking Jags ruined my 6TM 6Pt teaser. Looked like they were going to cover the 12 points but for some reason Texans up 9 with about 5 minutes to go and looking at 4th and 4 from the 32 decide to go for it on 4th down rather than kick the FG. They score a TD. Worked out for them but for the life of me i can't understand the decision. Would have been a two score game either way. 

That's all she wrote.

I was so freaking pissed about this game all week. 

Even though it was only postponed 2 days it felt like two weeks.

Icing on the cake was finding out White, Milano and Brown were all out for this one. I don't care how many Titan players are out. If you made a list of the best players out of the game the first three would all be Bills.

Bills -3.5 seemed like a trap and then once I knew White and Milano was out I teased the Titans +9.5 and under 57.5. Hopefully Buffalo defense tightens up in the 2nd half and make it a game. Can’t give up that TD before the half just awful.

Taron Johnson hurt the team starting with that 3rd and 19 conversion and it has been all Titans since.

5 hours ago, StHustle said:

Welp I guess the powers to be deleted my $15k bet thread but I just decided I'm going to donate $1k of my winnings to the foundation of today's best Bill. If they don't have one it'll go to Josh's (who will likely be player of the game anyhow)

Good for you 👍

6 hours ago, StHustle said:

Way to jinx it. Jerk.

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

Where’s the guy that bet the $15k on the Bills -3.5?

Here I am. Yes I look like a huge fool. All good though. I'm down almost 10k on the season. I'm certain I'll make it up over the next few weeks.

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Faking his death

Ha...funny...not even close tho....$15k doesn't mean the same for everyone.

20 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Way to jinx it. Jerk.

Yup...all my fault the Bills lost by 4 TDs. If I only woulda bet much less or not posted about. Sorry fellas!