Gameday PreGame Thread Bills vs. Rams

Chandler#81

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

A little nervous today. Couldn't go to church due to emergency eldercare situation. Don't like breaking routine.

Do you have rose bushes or hedges in your yard? If so hng rosary on them for good weather and a Bills win.  My mom heard of an ild custom of a rosary in the roses for good weather for a wedding.  She said if it works for a wedding, it should work for the Bills. We didn't have any roses, but we did have hedges., so that's where the rosary went.  My mom would put it out on Saturday until Monday all during the Super Bowl years. We no longer  have hedges and she can't leave the house (she's 94) but she still watches them.  I'll wake her up from her nap  in a dew minutes (it's 12:20)  and she=ll probably take a nap at halftime but she is  still a fan.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Do you have rose bushes or hedges in your yard? If so hng rosary on them for good weather and a Bills win.  My mom heard of an ild custom of a rosary in the roses for good weather for a wedding.  She said if it works for a wedding, it should work for the Bills. We didn't have any roses, but we did have hedges., so that's where the rosary went.  My mom would put it out on Saturday until Monday all during the Super Bowl years. We no longer  have hedges and she can't leave the house (she's 94) but she still watches them.  I'll wake her up from her nap  in a dew minutes (it's 12:20)  and she=ll probably take a nap at halftime but she is  still a fan.

LOL, my 87 year old Mother does the same thing.  She also still looks forward to the Bills every week!