Gameday PreGame Thread Bills vs. Rams

Chandler#81

18 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

Been thinking about that as well...they’re due...

11 minutes ago, Bill Murray said:

Tell us more about those dips Bandit 

One basic and one outrageous.

Basic will be a queso with chorizo and salsa verde. The outrageous is a sloppy joe dip that has everything but the kitchen sink—it’s so good that I prefer to upgrade the moniker to “Untidy Joseph”.

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

They did a direct snap to Davis I believe and split Josh Allen out wide. It was a total waste and felt like a momentum killer. Don’t need trick plays when your offense is a good as ours right now. Stick to moving the ball and leave the gimmicks to a team with less skill.

The other side to that coin is that an offense that can move the ball reliably draws enough respect that trick plays are easier to pull off.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

They did a direct snap to Davis I believe and split Josh Allen out wide. It was a total waste and felt like a momentum killer. Don’t need trick plays when your offense is a good as ours right now. Stick to moving the ball and leave the gimmicks to a team with less skill.

I’d like to see a ST’s trick. Like MAKING a long FG.😂

But Seriously, folks. A fake FG or Punt. I’ll certainly settle for a TD KR!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

I’d like to see a ST’s trick. Like MAKING a long FG.😂

But Seriously, folks. A fake FG or Punt. I’ll certainly settle for a TD KR!

I would love a blocked punt. Gilliam blocked several in college. 

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Sounds like Sal got some inside info, and it got leaked a little sooner than it should have. Sal coming on next. Hope it isn’t so, Edmunds out isn’t great against the Rams O. 

It was a fake tweet. Not his account. 

4 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Been thinking about that as well...they’re due...

One basic and one outrageous.

Basic will be a queso with chorizo and salsa verde. The outrageous is a sloppy joe dip that has everything but the kitchen sink—it’s so good that I prefer to upgrade the moniker to “Untidy Joseph”.

The other side to that coin is that an offense that can move the ball reliably draws enough respect that trick plays are easier to pull off.

They have had Ryan Bates running routes near the goal line two straight weeks ... something is up there 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1