The Josh Allen Revenge Tour Has Begun

Scorp83

6 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

What's the difference?? This is like getting upset over square pizza because you like round one's better 😄

Obviously there is a difference and you are not seeing it in the perspective as I do.

MEDIA perception has nothing to do with a players REVENGE TOUR. A "Tour" is not singular but a journey for pleasure in which several different places are visited.

Robert Woods - had a revenge tour day yesterday - against a team that let him go.  But not on bad terms.

Misconceptions - 

Aaron Rodgers - a Revenge tour - Against his own team because they drafted Jordan Love?

49ers roll in ‘Revenge Tour’ opener, destined for Super Bowl rematch with Chiefs?

Odell - - a Revenge tour - Against the Giants. 

Tom Brady in Tampa.  But Revenge against NE only.  Who else shunned him?

Tom Brady had a Revenge tour after Deflate Gate (when he destroyed his phone).  Revenge against whom?  The Colts?  The NFL? 

Ryan Fitzpatrick - has a legitimate revenge tour against 8 teams that let him go -the Rams, Bengals, Bills, Titans, Texans,  Jets,  Buccaneers and Dolphins.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Obviously there is a difference and you are not seeing it in the perspective as I do.

MEDIA perception has nothing to do with a players REVENGE TOUR. A "Tour" is not singular but a journey for pleasure in which several different places are visited.

Robert Woods - had a revenge tour day yesterday - against a team that let him go.  But not on bad terms.

Misconceptions - 

Aaron Rodgers - a Revenge tour - Against his own team because they drafted Jordan Love?

49ers roll in ‘Revenge Tour’ opener, destined for Super Bowl rematch with Chiefs?

Odell - - a Revenge tour - Against the Giants. 

Tom Brady in Tampa.  But Revenge against NE only.  Who else shunned him?

Tom Brady had a Revenge tour after Deflate Gate (when he destroyed his phone).  Revenge against whom?  The Colts?  The NFL? 

Ryan Fitzpatrick - has a legitimate revenge tour against 8 teams that let him go -the Rams, Bengals, Bills, Titans, Texans,  Jets,  Buccaneers and Dolphins.

This is just base off your perception... I'm not going back & fourth whether the glass is half full or half empty dude concept. 

Howard Simon just admitted "I didn't want the Bills to draft him at all" ... Man Josh is proving people wrong every week. The people that dogged his name in the dirt... is eating their words...Revenge. 😄😄

On 9/27/2020 at 9:27 PM, Scorp83 said:

Give it time Thurm... we'll see. But I can get behind this Revenge Tour or prove people wrong tour...whatever. 

But people said "Brady doesn't think about it, Brady doesn't entertain it" .... yet 10yrs or 12yrs later...we get "The Brady 6" documentary. 

These players are wired... & I wouldn't put it pass Josh...that he thinks about it. Ultimately, he just wants to get better every year & that's the one thing I don't none of us really saw when scouting Josh. 

Him flying Diggs to California, after the trade was finalized, was huge! Josh isn't the same kid we saw in College. This man wants it... & he want his team to want it... & his frickin leadership skills have grown! 

Right now...a ton of people have gotten this wrong... I heard Sal mention how "Charlie Casserly is getting hit every week Lamar Jackson tear the league up".  Lamar & Josh looks like the best 2 QB out that class! 

I would it's in the back of they're heads... they just can't focus on it right now...cause winning matters a little bit more. 

I just answered this as well... see the Brady 6... about a decade later... after people claimed...Brady never thinks about that stuff. 

I didn't say that he (or Brady) never thinks about it. I said that it isn't that important to him, that other things are more important. And I think the same thing is true of Brady. 

You didn't see Allen trying to force things to Jalen's guy. It isn't that important to him. If the guy is open, great, throw it. But it very clearly wasn't a priority for Allen.