Amy Coney Barrett

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

At work so half paying attention through youtube

The comments going through whenever a Dem speaks is hilarious!

I watched about 2 minutes if that crap.

The idiot from Hawaii was making some impassioned plea about people’s lives.

No questions that I heard about cases, legal rulings, interpretation of laws on the books, etc... Anything that might be relevant to determining if a nominee is qualified, prepared, or capable of doing this job.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

SEEN ON FACEBOOK:

“Special needs mom of 7 kids having pics of sick children shoved in her face by senators who support late-term abortion up until the moment of birth is the grossest, most ***** up hypocrisy I’ve ever seen.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Gee, ya think?

This is the cover they are taking for their hypocrisy on the Garland nomination statements. 

You don't really think that if the Kavanaugh mess hadn't happened, they would be fine delaying BArrett do you? 

Edited by shoshin

16 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

No one should have a problem with the confirmation of Barrett. She is well qualified for the position. I doubt there would be any pushback from the left of it wasn't for Garland.

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

This is the cover they are taking for their hypocrisy on the Garland nomination statements. 

You don't really think that if the Kavanaugh mess hadn't happened, they would be fine delaying BArrett do you? 

I guess I will repeat this since the "garland nomination seems to be today's hypocritical fallback.

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nice try.

History did NOT start 4 years ago.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I guess I will repeat this since the "garland nomination seems to be today's hypocritical fallback.

The Senate's decision to not consider Garland before the election is tied directly to the mysterious surrounding of how that open seat was created in the first place  

2 minutes ago, spartacus said:

The Senate's decision to not consider Garland before the election is tied directly to the mysterious surrounding of how that open seat was created in the first place  

I thought Garland was replacing Scalia when he died? Am I thinking of the wrong seat? 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I thought Garland was replacing Scalia when he died? Am I thinking of the wrong seat? 

absolutely

it is how he died that raises the strong possibliltiy of hank-panky in replacing a strong conservative with a liberal under Obama

https://z3news.com/w/ten-disturbing-facts-justice-scalias-death/

Edited by spartacus

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I believe he is referring to how Scalia died,

but that is not really the point of this thread, or the hearing today.

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Booker doing a good job showing this nasty pro-life lady who wants to cheer with the House Republicans taking away people’s health insurance. She is gleeful at this 

How?  How will SCOTUS take away your health "care?"

Words matter.  Logic matters.  Facts matter.  

And, why does that even matter?  Why don't they press judges about whether or not they'd take away my guns.  

Edited by Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

And, why does that even matter?  Why don't they press judges about whether or not they'd take away my guns.  

Just rule the health care law unconstitutional. She is a wicked one that will do it

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Just rule the health care law unconstitutional. She is a wicked one that will do it

Why does it matter? LOL. it doesn't to you, I guess 

Just now, Cinga said:

nevermind THAT IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL huh?

Is it? Or is helping the people just an unconstitutaional idea that Conservatives hate? 

Hurt the people! That's their motto. No wonder America is rejecting this sadism 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Gee, one would think it would be an easier option for Congress to just write a law that is actually Constitutional...

• Awesome! (+1) 1