Amy Coney Barrett

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Please list how/where/when he has “crapped all over” the Constitution. 

the Donald?  Please 

I see said the blind man to the deaf man. 

1. A federal appeals court today ruled against President Donald Trump in a lawsuit alleging that he’s violated the Constitution’s emoluments clauses.

2. The right of assembly is an important First Amendment right, one treasured by the founding generation and the First Congress, which wrote the amendment, and one re-won two centuries later at great pain by the labor, civil-rights, and anti-war movements. The show of force that swept peaceful protesters from Lafayette Square in Washington, D.C., last night was an assault—and perhaps only one of a series of assaults—on that right.

Fox News Legal Analyst Says Trump Violated Constitution's 'Separation of Powers' Three Times in Past Week

Fox News' senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano warned that President Donald Trump had continued a "very dangerous trend" by violating the Constitution's "separation of powers" three times in the past week alone.

President Trump’s use of federal agents in Portland is not only outrageous, it is clearly unconstitutional.

One of the most basic principles of our system of law is that for the federal government, including the president, to take an action, there must be constitutional and statutory authority. In light of this, what can and can’tthe president do when it comes to law enforcement in cities?

Could go on but the Trumpsters Won’t listen to reality 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

the Donald?  Please 

1. A federal appeals court today ruled against President Donald Trump in a lawsuit alleging that he’s violated the Constitution’s emoluments clauses.

2. The right of assembly is an important First Amendment right, one treasured by the founding generation and the First Congress, which wrote the amendment, and one re-won two centuries later at great pain by the labor, civil-rights, and anti-war movements. The show of force that swept peaceful protesters from Lafayette Square in Washington, D.C., last night was an assault—and perhaps only one of a series of assaults—on that right.

Fox News Legal Analyst Says Trump Violated Constitution's 'Separation of Powers' Three Times in Past Week

Fox News' senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano warned that President Donald Trump had continued a "very dangerous trend" by violating the Constitution's "separation of powers" three times in the past week alone.

President Trump’s use of federal agents in Portland is not only outrageous, it is clearly unconstitutional.

One of the most basic principles of our system of law is that for the federal government, including the president, to take an action, there must be constitutional and statutory authority. In light of this, what can and can’tthe president do when it comes to law enforcement in cities?

...as expected, wrong on all accounts....yet another attempt to broaden the spirit of the 1st Amendment and use it as a shield for everything......tell me how well Portland, Seattle, et al are doing upholding the 14th Amendment for its citizenry (COUGH)??......and of course The Insurrection Act of 1807 is meritless, null and void, right?.....and Judge Nap?...LMAO......his DAILY anti-Trump drool makes him a prime candidate for CNN....sorry you failed...........

DUKE LAW JOURNAL

I. THE RIGHT TO PROTECTION IN THE ANGLO-AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONAL TRADITION A. The Origins of the Right to Protection"[E]very member of society," asserted the Pennsylvania Constitution of 1776, "hath a right to be protected in the enjoyment of life, liberty and property."'13 This declaration-which was soon echoed in the constitutions of Delaware, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire'4-ex-pressed a fundamental principle of American constitutional thought by the time of the Revolution.

The right to protection did not originate in America, however, butw as inherited from English constitutionalism. Its roots lay in the common law tradition and natural rights theory. It is necessary to explore these sources to understand the concept of protection in American constitutional thought.

The Insurrection Act of 1807

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251255; prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C. §§ 331–335; amended 2006, 2007) that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This.

...well if she says so, it must be "gospel (uh oh, Catholic word)......probably a card carrying member of YOUR Cult.....what a gem...........

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

What doors did Ginsburg open and how?

How will Barret close them?

...she's an ex-locksmith??............

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

What doors did Ginsburg open and how?

How will Barret close them?

Oh you didn't know?  Every single person a Republican nominates is the devil and every outgoing lib justice is a saint.

800k+ annual abortions performed.  Some years over 1,000,000.  Libs care about the children in cages.  They really do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Oh you didn't know?  Every single person a Republican nominates is the devil and every outgoing lib justice is a saint.

800k+ annual abortions performed.  Some years over 1,000,000.  Libs care about the children in cages.  They really do.

Spot on bro - QOP is the devil.

And 800,000 abortions? You think they wouldn’t happen if we had laws preventing them?

And I ask you again @Alaska Darin - what are your thoughts on gun control? 

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This.

😂😂😂

I’ve seen some dumb tweets posted here but this one is pretty much top of that list. 

@BillStime  Posting dumb ***** since 2016 (or whenever he joined)

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Spot on bro - QOP is the devil.

And 800,000 abortions? You think they wouldn’t happen if we had laws preventing them?

And I ask you again @Alaska Darin - what are your thoughts on monkey wrenches?

My edit makes as much sense as your original post. 

Ms Barrett, I see you are the mother of seven very wonderful children. You must be a great mother. Children are very expensive, especially if they have pre existing medical conditions. Have you ever faced financial hardship in seeking medical care for your children? 

40 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Gilad TV | Official Streaming Site for Gilad and Bodies in Motion

Yes, happily watching those girls he gets on the show since the 1980’s, lol 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

the Donald?  Please 

Could go on but the Trumpsters Won’t listen to reality 

Ms Barrett, can the executive branch simply take money appropriated by Congress for a certain purpose and just use it for whatever he chooses? Or does that violate the president’s oath to faithfully execute the office? 

54 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You care about abortion? What? Seriously? 

I dont believe that. Just an issuer to allow the immoral to act moral. 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ms Barrett, I see you are the mother of seven very wonderful children. You must be a great mother. Children are very expensive, especially if they have pre existing medical conditions. Have you ever faced financial hardship in seeking medical care for your children? 

Mrs Barrett:  No.  My husband and I have worked very hard  and have taken it upon ourselves to make sure all our children are well taken care of.  Thank you for your concern. 

Ms Barrett you have stated that gun rights are sacred invidivual rights but voting rights are not, do you consider gun rights superior to voting rights? 

https://newrepublic.com/article/159512/amy-coney-barrett-wants-felons-guns-not-votes

That distinction, suggesting that the right to vote was not an “individual” right, was no accident. She elaborated on her point later to note that “history does show that felons could be disqualified from exercising certain rights—like the rights to vote and serve on juries—because these rights belonged only to virtuous citizens.” By comparison, she argued that gun ownership was an individual right that could only be suspended based on whether the individual in question was dangerous. Kanter, who was convicted of mail fraud, likely wouldn’t qualify as such. “Civic rights” such as voting and jury service, on the other hand, can be denied based on whether the individual is “virtuous” or not.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

😂😂😂

I’ve seen some dumb tweets posted here but this one is pretty much top of that list. 

Is the omission of Sandra Day O'Connor by Ahearn due to ignorance or an attempt to rewrite history?

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

😂😂😂

..LOWER your expectations form this Cult clown.............