Time for Tyler Kroft to step up EDIT: He Did!!!

Inigo Montoya

14 hours ago, Special K said:

This is my thinking as well....I believe Davis will definitely have a more prominent role in the offensive game plan this week.

It is amazing how Daboll got both Davis  AND Kroft involved in the passing game !!!!

• Like (+1) 4

21 hours ago, brianthomas said:

Nobody & i mean nobody should be hurting that much

There's plenty of good TE's out there... more than i can remember in recent years. Picking up Kroft on ur FF team is like picking up Croom

Theres much better options out there.

Dalton Schultz, Logan Thomas, Jordan Reed, Mo Alie Cox just to name a few, but we could list 20 other names better than Kroft this week.

All that being said, as a Bills fan i hope Kroft puts up 3 tds & 150 yards... but thats not likely to happen. One foot at a time with Kroft, which also describes his injury history.

Got me 18pts :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/26/2020 at 9:59 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

He sucks.  The end.  

but you are right.  I was never a fan of the signing but it would be a great time to earn his money.  Also, I’m not sure if he will ever be fully healthy.  Foot injuries are a killer for skill players.  Luckily, we have 3 very good receivers but man a good TE could eat on this offense.

Well, Jaylen, time to repent. 🤪

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

Seems like you need a big bowl of Kroft Macaroni and Crow:wub:

I'm not eating crow, I called it.  (Even a broken clock is right twice a day)  Kroft stepped up and was Daboll's X factor today.   Cheers!   😃

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/26/2020 at 9:56 AM, Inigo Montoya said:

Kroft restructured his contract earlier this year and is essentially on the last year of a two year $10.5 million contract that is fully guaranteed.  Since he arrived in Buffalo at the beginning of the 2019 season he has had 6 catches for 71 yards and 1 TD.  You can do the math about how much money that is per catch.  He has battled injuries and has had limited availability.  Beane brought him in because he flashed some pass catching skill in Cincinnati in the 2017 season before being injured there.

Kroft is healthy right now, and with Knox and Sweeney out, he is the Bills' primary pass catching TE.  This game on Sunday has all the looks of a shootout, especially if we don't get both Edmunds and Milano back on the field.   The Rams' defense is going to be focused on Diggs, Smoke, and Beasley and Kroft could end up being Daboll's sneaky X factor in the game plan.  One thing is certain though, with Knox out, now is time for Tyler Kroft to finally step up and justify that contract.  

Well done with this thread.

Tyler Kroft created the TK Gun offense today.

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Got me 18pts :)

hey i'll gladly be wrong anytime he proves me wrong... especially when the Bills win on the day! But yeah he was involved in a few pivotal plays today, that bs INT as well that shouldve counted.

I started Mo Alie Cox myself and so far he's doing pretty good for me right now too. 12.6 pts

Hopefully today we both win!

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

hey i'll gladly be wrong anytime he proves me wrong... especially when the Bills win on the day! But yeah he was involved in a few pivotal plays today, that bs INT as well that shouldve counted.

I started Mo Alie Cox myself and so far he's doing pretty good for me right now too. 12.6 pts

Hopefully today we both win!

Lost Kittle so had to swing man. I will play the hot offense though.  Good luck with Mo, looking good so far.

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 1