(Wk 4 update: Allen=82) Yeah, EA Madden moves Allen up from a terrible 77 overall, to 1 pt better than terrible 78!

I played a few games online today.

Allen and the defense both seemed much better to me. The bump in short, medium, and deep accuracy to 81 has really boosted Allen's performance. Bills Pass D is now harder to move the ball against.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Madden lost me when decided to re-up with EA for another decade. They make enough money to where they’ve realized they don’t have to genuinely care about the product anymore. Good for them. And if you’re happy paying for a new juke move and roster update every year, good for you as well. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, benderbender said:

Madden lost me when decided to re-up with EA for another decade. They make enough money to where they’ve realized they don’t have to genuinely care about the product anymore. Good for them. And if you’re happy paying for a new juke move and roster update every year, good for you as well. 

I mean Madden is EA they've always been the company for it. The NFL did give them the exclusive license for NFL simulation football.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

It doesn't even matter what Josh's overall is

His physical stats are amazing, and I honestly hardly ever Miss throws with him online

Once he gets into a rhythm he is unstoppable

Agreed. Allen + Diggs = online domination.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...