Will this Rams team be the best team McDermott beat?

BillsMafi$

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

He hasn't failed at all. I'm simply saying that ***** needs to change and change this year. 

Pats x 2, Eagles, Ravens, Texans(in the playoffs) 

Ah forgot the 9-7 playoff eagles.  And of course McDermott needs to win in the playoffs (texans). I guess I just dont see the point in counting up the losses. We all want him to take us to the super bowl. He is our best shot.

15 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

To be fair, I think the Cowboys and the Eagles are probably significantly better overall than the Jets and Dolphins, although you could argue that the Eagles and Dolphins are roughly equivalent. Cowboys definitely > Jets, though.

Cowboys got absolutely hosed on that flop by Ramsey/opi call...rams shouldve lost that game imo

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The 2018 Jags team went 5-11.  The cowboys, while a prime time game, were one of the biggest frauds teams in a long time and went 8-8.  The Steelers had the worst qb play in the nfl at the time we played them.  So the easy answer is the Vikings.

honestly in a lot of sports, if you simply beat bad teams, you can have a lot of results.  So far, this team really hasn’t beaten good teams.  Last year, we didn’t need to.  That’s why I love this schedule this year.  I don’t think the Rams are a great team but it would be a really nice win.  Same with a bunch of opponents coming up.  I wanna see where this team stacks up for real.  

I think some are missing why I picked that Jags game.  

They were still a very talented defense.  This was Allen's first game back off the injury and as usual..

.media and fans had questions.  Needed to see something the last 6 games.  There was some pressure on Allen.  Ramsey calling him trash.

The Jags, if I'm not mistaken were a mess that year because Bortles was a trainwreck.  But still a talented team.  And I don't think people thought Allen would be able to do much against them.

But we won, Allen played his best game of the season and we would go 3-3 down the stretch.  Allen looked like a totally different QB....making WRs Robert Foster and Zay Jones look great.  And mid game the implosion of that Jags team happened.  

I consider the game a turning point in Allen's development.  Allen averaged over 200 yards passing and led the team in rushing those last 6 games.  I think that stretch gave him and the organization the confidence I know I definitely had in them going into 2019 so to me, big win, big turning point.  

17 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

To be fair, I think the Cowboys and the Eagles are probably significantly better overall than the Jets and Dolphins, although you could argue that the Eagles and Dolphins are roughly equivalent. Cowboys definitely > Jets, though.

While I agree with you last year the Jets beat the Cowboys 24 to 22.  That plus the T-day bills/cowboys game make me wonder how the divisions play against each other.  But maybe I am just looking for some reason to be optimistic.