"clap for that you stupid bastards"

Interesting. A video of Senile Joe actually calling service members “stupid bastards” versus uncorroborated claims that Trump called fallen soldiers “stupid” and  “losers.”  Yet another talking point destroyed.

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

Interesting. A video of Senile Joe actually calling service members “stupid bastards” versus uncorroborated claims that Trump called fallen soldiers “stupid” and  “losers.”  Yet another talking point destroyed.

I think the most telling issue with this is that he thought he was being clever.  Where oh where is our third party?  

10 hours ago, BillsToast said:

But when Joe says black need to vote for him or they ain't black, or insults troops, or calls women pony faced or the other 1,00000000 things he says much worse than Trump it's just a joke. 

Ok... we believe you hahahaha

Like I said. You cling desperately to your own narrative and ignore reality.

It's okay, though. You'll be able to parse President Biden's words for at least the next 4 1/2 years. :beer:

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Very presidential. Much intellectual. Wow.

I just don’t see it that way. Awkward and unfunny, sure. Insulting, don’t see it.

look, there are hundreds of things to criticize Biden for, I just don’t see this as one of them.

and yes, of course if Trump did it the media would be hysterical, but we know they are a bunch of drooling low IQ, buffoons. So that’s not really much of a benchmark. 

Edited by dubs
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc said:

Could be why the Atlantic ran with their fabrication on Trump. Wouldn't shock me that they expected that video to resurface at some point. The Ds are always accusing others of doing what the Ds are actually doing (or have done). 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

I just don’t see it that way. Awkward and unfunny, sure. Insulting, don’t see it.

look, there are hundreds of things to criticize Biden for, I just don’t see this as one of them.

and yes, of course if Trump did it the media would be hysterical, but we know they are a bunch of drooling low IQ, buffoons. So that’s not really much of a benchmark. 

If he was a veteran,  it wouldn't be a thing at all.  There's a reason it looks bad... because it is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I'm guessing he is mocking liberals  arm flapping and crapping themselves because TDS sometimes leads to IBS...?

You would believe that - but what he is actually doing is far worse - and oh so presidential. 

If he were a CEO of a public company his ass would be canned.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You would believe that - but what he is actually doing is far worse - and oh so presidential. 

If he were a CEO of a public company his ass would be canned.

True. Except the guy he’s mocking can’t move his arms at all, and he mocks even non-disabled people that way.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dubs said:

Am more or less there with you.

On the reasons to not vote for Biden, this one is almost at the bottom of the list.  But it is something worthy of criticism back when he said it.  He's not military and seems to look down on our troops.  This coming to light does nothing but highlight his disdain/ not getting it.  But, there are so many valid current reasons to criticize Biden, a bad attempt at humor from close to a decade ago doesn't move the needle IMHO.

But can understand why somebody with ties to the military would take exception to it.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's been shown the truth, yet he still clings to the lie. He's a waste of carbon. 

Oh lmao - you can’t HANDLE the truth you’re so far up Trumps 🍑

Read the words of the transcript as Trump goes on to mock him, jerking his arms in front of his body: “Now, the poor guy, you ought to see this guy, ‘Ah, I don’t know what I said, I don’t remember, I don’t remember, maybe that’s what I said.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2955yqj5dtns8hk26nap

8 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Am more or less there with you.

On the reasons to not vote for Biden, this one is almost at the bottom of the list.  But it is something worthy of criticism back when he said it.  He's not military and seems to look down on our troops.  This coming to light does nothing but highlight his disdain/ not getting it.  But, there are so many valid current reasons to criticize Biden, a bad attempt at humor from close to a decade ago doesn't move the needle IMHO.

But can understand why somebody with ties to the military would take exception to it.

it is the bottom of the list.  Who cares? 

You are wrong........................... as always.

You have opened your mouth wide and slurped down the spin 

But you will keep using the false gif, because you have shown no maturity at all

The incident in question is Trump supposedly mocking New York Times reporter Serge Kovaleski, whose hand and arm movement on his right side is impaired due to arthrogryposis. Video from 2015 seems to indicate that Trump was indeed cruelly imitating the man.

But the media are too lazy and those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome are too nasty and small-minded to look deeper. The truth is, Trump has often used those same convulsive gestures to mimic the mannerisms of people, including himself, who are rattled and exasperated.

Why couldn't the mainstream media look this up? Gavin McInnes of TheRebelMedia.com and Taki's Magazine did, and he has the video evidence to show that Trump has a history of flailing his arms to make a point. It isn't something he reserved for Kovaleski.

McInnes wasn't alone — Catholics 4 Trump ably made the same case. So have others. If these people could do the research, why couldn't the legacy media, with all its resources, do the same?

And here's another point: Why have we seen no images of Kovaleski moving the way Trump is moving? In every video and photograph of Kovaleski we've seen, he is calmly standing still with his right arm held firm against his chest. He's not waving his arms uncontrollably.

Why would Trump imitate a man who has difficulty moving at least one of his limbs by madly thrashing his own?

The answer to all these questions is this: The media and their political handlers constructed a fake news talking point against Trump and ran with it. The truth would have derailed their anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-conservative agenda.