Bills have hardest remaining schedule per FPI ESPN

Cson76

5 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Meh, as far as I'm concerned, our opponents schedules are more difficult because they have to play the Bills.

Other teams fans look at us on thier schedule now and say the same things we do.. The Bills can beat anyone on any week and not in that any given Sunday thing but legitimately.

• Like (+1) 1

Meh. While it’s undoubtedly a tough schedule, I’m sticking with my initial prediction of a 12-4 division title and a #3 AFC playoff seed. I’ll leave the losses to KC, New England (away), and Tennessee alone and then flip my fourth loss from injury-riddled SF to Seattle instead.

Las Vegas, Arizona, Pittsburgh, New England (home), and SF will all be difficult games. Those teams are thinking the same thing about the Bills, however. The Bills are exceptionally strong on both offense and defense. The only question marks for me involve the running game (o-line juggling, fumbles, Moss as a rookie) and the current strategic weaknesses of the defense due to recent injuries (Milano, Edmunds, Norman) and to not having a normal preseason routine. MAYBE Beane will need to add a free agent to replace Lotulelei or an extra veteran pass rusher, but otherwise I believe all the answers to their problems are located within their locker room.

I’ll also go ahead and predict the playoffs. The Bills beat New England in round 1, Baltimore in round 2, KC in round 3, and GB in round 4. Yeah, that’s right. I SAID IT. I’m bold and brash like that. Can you folks handle me?!

On 9/25/2020 at 10:09 AM, Gugny said:

If we beat the Rams, we'll be favored next week in Vegas.    We beat them and we'll be favored against the Titans.  But if we lose to the Rams, I think you'll end up being correct.

I think barring anymore defensive meltdowns like today, we'll be undefeated going into the KC game.

On 9/27/2020 at 9:26 AM, GunnerBill said:

What relevance is the TV studio?

Our stadium is currently being used as a TV studio....to produce football games for TV.  Not for fans being present.  I don't care where they play them then........home advantage is certainly the fans.....and maybe avoiding the travel, I guess.  So, a home game is only marginally better than away.  And, ifs a bubble situation, all teams will be "away".

18 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I think barring anymore defensive meltdowns like today, we'll be undefeated going into the KC game.

Got to get by the first visit to the "Deathstar"  ,Mark Davis name for the Vegas Stadium.  (after Allegiant paid big bucks to put their name on it)

31 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Our stadium is currently being used as a TV studio....to produce football games for TV.  Not for fans being present.  I don't care where they play them then........home advantage is certainly the fans.....and maybe avoiding the travel, I guess.  So, a home game is only marginally better than away.  And, ifs a bubble situation, all teams will be "away".

Ah I get ya.