The Jets are going to go on a run

JetsFan20

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

SAR is essentially a troll on that site. He writes stuff like that to piss off Jets fans. Kinda like Penfield, who needs to come here immediately following an amazing last-minute come-from-behind victory to bring the team to 3-0 so he can second guess the head coach. He knows he'll piss of Bills fans, which is why he does it.

SAR openly admits to being a troll there and that he does exactly that. It amazes me how much attention he gets for it and it explains why you get Sullivan/Grahams in the media and the special few we have on this board. 

Edited by jeremy2020

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

If the Bills can't get Fitz, they should get Darnold as a backup

I would not hate this.   Allen and Darnold train together and are friends so it might be a good situation for both.  A change of scenery might save Darnolds career and it would likely be an upgrade over Barkley for Buffalo

On 9/25/2020 at 9:51 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

More like "Fear the Astroturf in the Meadowlands"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nflpa-concerned-metlife-stadium-turf-isnt-safe-for-giants-jets-games-after-49ers-trash-complaints/ar-BB19jso9

By the way, this is a Buffalo Bills Fan Board.  We welcome other fans to talk football provided they're civil, but why are you, a Jets Fan, starting a thread about the Jets?  :flirt::rolleyes:

Comic relief.

On 9/25/2020 at 9:36 AM, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

Trust this coming from a life long Bills fan: it is best to maintain a sense  of humor. Well done 

On 9/27/2020 at 6:56 PM, BuffaloBills1998 said:

if I was Darnold I would Demand a trade or be released immediately. 

I know it is a bad take for the members of this board, but I think Darnold still might have what it takes, and could still develop into a Franchise QB for the right team, if he got away from the toxic environment of the Jets soon enough before they permanently ruin him.

Edited by simpleman
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, gordong said:

Now that the jets injury list is twice as long as any other team I guess he realizes the J E T S are getting their ass whooped

Welp, he hasn’t been heard from since the middle of the week. 

Who’s got suicide watch this weekend?

On 9/27/2020 at 7:34 PM, jeremy2020 said:

SAR openly admits to being a troll there and that he does exactly that. It amazes me how much attention he gets for it and it explains why you get Sullivan/Grahams in the media and the special few we have on this board. 

Quite honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if SAR was either a Bills or Pats fan