The Jets are going to go on a run

JetsFan20

12 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

Good luck with that ***** bruh. I can get you whatever you’re on cheaper for you too btw.

19 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

I hope you’ll be watching Gase , Flacco and Gore leading the jests for many many years !!!

Edited by Putin

Going on a run aye, yea, down to the corner bodega for a forty oz and a bag of chips...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/25/2020 at 9:36 AM, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

Yes run. Diarrhea run.

As a Bills fan, I shouldn’t care but it’s criminal what they are doing to Darnold.  My man has 73 year old Frank Gore as his rb, Kirby’s boy and cigarette smoking Chris Hogan and some little wanna be Edelman as his starting wrs and a complete weirdo as a head coach.  I hope he gets out of NJ and goes to a real franchise.  

On 9/25/2020 at 9:36 AM, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

Bless your heart.