The Jets are going to go on a run

JetsFan20

3 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division.

I echo this. You really have something special in Gase

Jets always have perfect game plans: Gase says, based on Buffalo defenses, there are no calls he regrets.

No one can mess up his game plan: Adam Gase wouldn’t let Sam Darnold audible on fourth-and-1

Anyone can play WR in his offense: Adam Gase on Jets WR options after injuries: 'Whoever's got a pulse right now'

His offense doesn't need to go for 4th: "There’s not a lot of good plays on 4th and 7.” - Adam Gase on why the #Jets didn’t go for it on fourth down.

and can score points Steve Young laughs at Adam Gase's decision to kick a useless FG on 4th-and-goal in the 3rd quarter, which pulled the Jets to within 24-6

What a gem!!! I hope Jets are able to extend him before he is stole by other teams. 😄

Edited by syhuang
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, gordong said:

And yet you Lost by a billion point

If you could read you's see what I said which was that our coach stinks and we start games bad.  Once things settle down a bit we kick the snot outta everybody.  Ask your linebackers how they played last week.  Oh, that's right they didn't play cuz we put them in an ambulance then we did it again to San Fran.  Once we figure out how to start out a game good then there ain't nobody gonna hang. 

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

• Haha (+1) 1

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

Laughing Hysterically GIFs | Tenor

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Fear the Jets 

Some people seriously need to stop drinking so early in the day and STAY AWAY from the keyboard!!!

2 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Not for nuthin but if the Jets can have a real plan to start games good then we'd be 2-0.  Our coach is dumb and sucks but in both are games we got behind then dominated.  If we can get quick starts we will win every time.  

Look ok at what we did to the Bills and Niners.  Both teams left licking their wounds cuz we hammered them all game long.  Youse got no linebackers left and we basically straight up killed the Niners.  This will be the way things go for the other team all year cuz we is stronger.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T--S

2 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Check the injury report

A surprise visit from spags is always welcome.

By the way have you taken up reading? It seems your grasp of English has gone from god awful to mediocre. Kudos to you.

Edited by NobesBLO13
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

If you could read you's see what I said which was that our coach stinks and we start games bad.  Once things settle down a bit we kick the snot outta everybody.  Ask your linebackers how they played last week.  Oh, that's right they didn't play cuz we put them in an ambulance then we did it again to San Fran.  Once we figure out how to start out a game good then there ain't nobody gonna hang. 

You do have dirty players, so you have that going for you. "If you can't beat em, take out their knees."

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Yawn...  

5 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

Bro! Whatever you're smoking.... put it down. You're killing your brain cells.

5 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

Flacco and Frank Gore are like taking these two guys to Ladies Night,  Ain't nothin' gonna happen!

Pin by Ellen de Haan on I Am a Geek | Statler and waldorf, Muppets, The  muppet show