The Jets are going to go on a run

JetsFan20

Not for nuthin but if the Jets can have a real plan to start games good then we'd be 2-0.  Our coach is dumb and sucks but in both are games we got behind then dominated.  If we can get quick starts we will win every time.  

Look ok at what we did to the Bills and Niners.  Both teams left licking their wounds cuz we hammered them all game long.  Youse got no linebackers left and we basically straight up killed the Niners.  This will be the way things go for the other team all year cuz we is stronger.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T--S

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

While I appreciate the trolling, I don't think it would be a terrible idea to play Flacco and let Darnold sit for a bit and regroup. I'm not a fan of watching talent get destroyed by management, even within the division. Let Flacco get Gase fired and hope the next HC is competent.

4 minutes ago, Raleigh • √eff said:

To be fair, OP may not be wrong. I had a feeling the 2004 Bills were going to go on a run. I could see it if they fired Gase and named Greggo the interim. Sometimes that gets the troops fired up. 

The 2004 Bills had a lot of talent. The Jets have two one-time great RBs, one of whom is 37, the other has not had a great season in three years and is on the IR. They have a QB who has the potential to be great, but is in a terrible situation. If they still had Robbie Anderson, Bell were healthy, and their line were even mediocre, I could see him leading them on a surprising run -- but there would also likely be some 42-38 losses mixed in b/c they have barely more than nothing on the defensive side. Marcus Maye is an underrated safety. That's about it. The Bills were the only team to stop the Bills offense in the opener. 

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

Did you know that Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

While I appreciate the trolling, I don't think it would be a terrible idea to play Flacco and let Darnold sit for a bit and regroup. I'm not a fan of watching talent get destroyed by management, even within the division. Let Flacco get Gase fired and hope the next HC is competent.

Darnold will likely be a great QB in the league, but at this rate, chances are it will be with a different team.

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

The Jets are like a dog chasing it’s tail right now. They are not going anywhere for at least 3 years.

Garbage GM and a Garbage HC. 

By Jets forum standard, Jets are actually 2-0 by winning the first game 17-27 and the second game 13-31. Yes, in Jets fans' mind, final scores don't matter and records can be made up.

I guess it's about time for their fans to start a petition to extend Gase for 20 years with 100% control of personnel? 😉

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Not for nuthin but if the Jets can have a real plan to start games good then we'd be 2-0.  Our coach is dumb and sucks but in both are games we got behind then dominated.  If we can get quick starts we will win every time.  

Look ok at what we did to the Bills and Niners.  Both teams left licking their wounds cuz we hammered them all game long.  Youse got no linebackers left and we basically straight up killed the Niners.  This will be the way things go for the other team all year cuz we is stronger.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T--S

Delusional is good for a jets fan...   NOBODY here cares about the New Jersey Jets or its fans

2 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

Well, this might help.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

1.Talent, not yet

2. Coaching Acumen? Gase? No.

3. Gore. We loved him for his worth ethic and positive influence. His performance on the field - not so much

4. Flacco - see 1. above - who will he throw to? and who will protect him. OL minus Becton is very substandard.

At this point, I must agree with you on one thing - I too am rooting for the Jets to win a few here and there - dont want them with a top 5 pick next year.

11 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Of course they'll go on a run - they don't have a passing game.

they have to "pass" on the running game. they rung their own "bell" with no real RB depth after Bell.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay