The Jets are going to go on a run

JetsFan20

21 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

A run of losing to end up on bottom of the division and NFL yet again.. also running to find a new coach, hopefully not for a long time though

There's not enough talent there.  The defense is missing some key pieces - LB and CB.  They don't have the ability to stop teams in man coverage, and they're not generating enough pressure to make anything happen in zone.  On offense, the offensive line is probably better than they've played - but Bell looks done, Gore IS done, and they have like no one at WR.  I assume Mims will get some touches simply because they don't have anyone else.  

27 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

I really hope the Jets win enough games to make sure Gase stays and they keep everything the same. 

32 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

Meh. Not even a good troll job.

I'll give it an F+. The + is for the historical reference, and not the substance of the attempted troll.

Edited by Heavy Kevi

33 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

Ha! I love this guy!

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

Too obvious, but I appreciate the effort

48 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

Gase is like when we had that fat ex-Jets coach, just not as entertaining. 

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

Fear the Jets 

Is youse kiddin wit me?