The Jets are going to go on a run

JetsFan20

15 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

More like "Fear the Astroturf in the Meadowlands"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nflpa-concerned-metlife-stadium-turf-isnt-safe-for-giants-jets-games-after-49ers-trash-complaints/ar-BB19jso9

By the way, this is a Buffalo Bills Fan Board.  We welcome other fans to talk football provided they're civil, but why are you, a Jets Fan, starting a thread about the Jets?  :flirt::rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Reminds me a lot of 1998. I can see the Jets shocking the world after a slow start and winning the AFC East. 

The Jets have the talent and coaching acumen to do this. Joe Flacco will be back next week and go on a Vinny T like run.

Id take an offense of Gase, Flacco, and Frank Gore over anything else in this division. 

Fear the Jets 

If you mean a run to be first at the podium for the 2021 Draft, I couldn't agree more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1