Rams at Bills - Predict the score for Week 3 — Expert's picks page 6

Bills 34

Rams 30

We win a nail biter in overtime.

If both Edmunds and Milano are out I unfortunately have to change the prediction to a loss. For now I'll assume Milano plays but Edmunds doesn't based on injury reports this week.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Bills 34

Rams 30

If both Edmunds and Milano are out I unfortunately have to change the prediction to a loss. For now I'll assume at least one of them is a go.

How do we win an OT game by 4 points? ;)

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Bills 34

Rams 30

If both Edmunds and Milano are out I unfortunately have to change the prediction to a loss. For now I'll assume at least one of them is a go.

I think I would have another heart attack if this happens ;)

Edited by JMF2006

Bills 27

Rams 21

Tough game which both teams trade TD's in the 1st quarter with Kupp scoring and Singletary running one in from short. In the second quarter a Tre White pick sets up a Josh Allen TD to Gilliam and they go into half 14-7 Bills. 3rd quarter the Bills get a FG off the first drive, but the Rams answer with a Higbee TD to make it 17-14 Bills.  The 3rd quarter ends trading posessions. In the 4th Allen hits Brown deep to put Buffalo up 24-14, but the Rams move quickly to make it 24-21 when one of their RBs scores (honestly who knows given their injuries). Buffalo has a long drive that stalls for a FG with 3 mins to go and the Rams aren't able to win the game as they flame out at midfield.

The X factor in the game is John Brown as with attention to Diggs it opens him up for a few big plays.

Allen 20-32 245 yds 2 TD's 60 yds rushing

Singletary 85 yds 1 TD 35 yds rec

Brown 105 yds 1 TD 5 rec