Survivor Pool

Doc

On 12/23/2020 at 1:30 PM, Doc said:

OK, make it through with both picks.  This week is a 2-pick weekend.  I'm taking the Bears over the Jags (the Jags tweeted-out after the Jets beat the Rams that Christmas came early for them, so I'm sure they're losing the rest of their games) with both picks, but the others I need help with:

SF or ARi

Car or WFT

Den over LAC

Cin or Hou

I expect Arizona and Washington to win, they are both fighting for a playoff spot while Carolina and San Fran are not. Washington would probably be the one I pick though.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Watkins101 said:

I expect Arizona and Washington to win, they are both fighting for a playoff spot while Carolina and San Fran are not. Washington would probably be the one I pick though.

I'm taking Arizona and Houston.  I just can't trust the Washington QB situation.

2 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I think I’m going Baltimore over the giants instead of the bears over the jags this week, crazy? I’m so torn 

The Jags will not win another game this season. Again, after the Jets won, the official Jags Twitter account tweeted out that Christmas came early for them.  They’re not going to give themselves a lump of coal instead.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Doc said:

The Jags will not win another game this season. Again, after the Jets won, the official Jags Twitter account tweeted out that Christmas came early for them.  They’re not going to give themselves a lump of coal instead.

I ended up going with the Bears. Good play against Mike Glennon and no James Robinson. 

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I ended up going with the Bears. Good play against Mike Glennon and no James Robinson. 

Stupid Cardinals cost me one of my two entries.  Gotta hope Chicago and Houston win.