Survivor Pool

Doc

8 hours ago, Doc said:

I was thinking Philly, but the rookie QB is a wildcard, they're division rival and it's a full moon.

I went Philly. Im hoping a lot of people are scared off by them. But I suspect they will have a very high percentage of selections this week. Who knows. Lots of good choices between the Chiefs, Bucs and Packers. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption

On 10/26/2020 at 1:54 PM, Special K said:

Thinking about it, but right now leaning towards Titans over Bengals....we'll see how the week unfolds before making a definite decision.

Stupid Titans!!

I see I wasn't the only one burnt by Tennessee....11 people eliminated this week so far....most picked the Titans, the others GB.

Good Luck to the remaining 9 players!

52 minutes ago, Halloween Land said:

Who to pick this week? I'm most likely going with Steelers over Cowboys, but Pittsburgh is due for a loss and the Cowboys have a lot of talent. 

Cowboys are awful regardless of who is playing QB. However, if DiNucci plays again steelers would be a lock to win.

Edited by billieve420
  • Like (+1) 1

I survived TB but didn't watch the game. Couldn't stand to root for Brady. This week it's AZ over Miami. Punting 9 times, getting 145 yds and 8 first downs  in a victory is extremely rare, a fluke. Blitzing every play like they rattled Goff last week won't work against AZ. That won't work against the #2 rushing offense with an incredibly mobile dual threat QB and a quick outlet receiver like Hopkins. AZ has a decent defense as well. Easy win imo.

Edited by Turk71

15 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

No one picked wrong this week, Seven still to go. 

Pick Set Pick % Users Picked  
Cereality
Pick Made

My%20Notable%20Pick%20Set
Pick Made

Steve's Remarkable Pick Set

pastajoe

schoolhouserock

sven233

wymette's Nifty Pick Set
Pick Made

Who you leaning on this week?