Survivor Pool

Doc

1 minute ago, cgg716 said:

I saw that and am considering just burning the Jets picks then figuring it out 

Yeah I would burn the Jets picks now cause eventually I would assume Gase gets fired soon and eventually the Jets should win a least one game or two. Saving those Jets picks until now is very impressive! 

44 minutes ago, Halloween Land said:

Yeah I would burn the Jets picks now cause eventually I would assume Gase gets fired soon and eventually the Jets should win a least one game or two. Saving those Jets picks until now is very impressive! 

Couple of tight ones in there though lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Who do we like this week? Do we dare take the Eagles against the Cowboys 3rd string QB? 

Thinking about it, but right now leaning towards Titans over Bengals....we'll see how the week unfolds before making a definite decision.

For $1500 Winner Take All, in my Survivor Pool, there are 7 of us left out of 35.

I have used, in order: Buffalo, TB, Indy, Rams, Baltimore, Miami, LAChargers.

I have looked ahead for about another month and I have decent choices against stiffs.

4 of us, still have KC.

Use em or what’s your alternative?

9 hours ago, Halloween Land said:

I'm going with the Chiefs over the Jets. I haven't used the Chiefs yet. 

I used the Chiefs this week...I backed out of picking the Chargers, and for a while it looked like that might have been a wise choice...I bet people who picked the Chargers were sweating out that game.

On a side note, what happens if there are still people left playing when the regular season ends, and you have already picked all the playoff teams? Does the game reset for the playoffs for everyone that's left, or are you just eliminated if you can't make a pick?

Edited by Special K

46 minutes ago, Special K said:

I used the Chiefs this week...I backed out of picking the Chargers, and for a while it looked like that might have been a wise choice...I bet people who picked the Chargers were sweating out that game.

On a side note, what happens if there are still people left playing when the regular season ends, and you have already picked all the playoff teams? Does the game reset for the playoffs for everyone that's left, or are you just eliminated if you can't make a pick?

Usually just split the pot

12 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Use em or what’s your alternative?

Use KC, survive for another week! 

7 hours ago, Special K said:

Yeah I picked the Chargers this past week and I was defiantly nervous at times. 

8 hours ago, Special K said:

No. In some there are auto split rules, when there are two left. Or more, if they agree. Or all of those left, if it goes the Season.

NONE of mine have ever been close to doing that! Just remember, only one team ever, has run the table. Most great Division winners have 3-4 losses!

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Already used them 😔 

I have 2 entries (left) and am going to use both on the Bucs.  The Chefs are the other lock and I can use them once (will use them next weekend).  After that, good luck.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Doc said:

I have 2 entries (left) and am going to use both on the Bucs.  The Chefs are the other lock and I can use them once (will use them next weekend).  After that, good luck.

I have used Bills, Chiefs, Bucs, Rams, Cardinals, Dolphins, Chargers. If I can survive this week I will have used the Eagles as well. Fly high eagles. If Ben DeNucci knocks me out of my survivor pool then I deserve it and the Eagles deserve to be relegated. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Turk71 said:

I'm probably going with TB this week, if not Philly is tempting.

I was thinking Philly, but the rookie QB is a wildcard, they're division rival and it's a full moon.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc said:

I was thinking Philly, but the rookie QB is a wildcard, they're division rival and it's a full moon.

Yes, the Halloween full moon gives me pause. TB it is, if Brady lets me down I'll hate him even more than I already do, if that is even possible.