Survivor Pool

Doc

13 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Chargers over Jets was gonna be my pick too.

Pats over Broncos is an option but I hate picking NE to win. Miami will probably crush the Jets, I have to put some thought into this.☺

I’m leaning NE against the Broncos. With Cam and Gilmore I can’t see a Belichick coached team losing to that beat up Broncos squad. 

8 minutes ago, Special K said:

Safer picks would be Baltimore over Philly, or Indy over Cincy.

Picks with a little more risk would be Miami over Jets(not that risky) or Minnesota over Atlanta.

A wise choice is to use the Jets opponent any week you can.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Special K said:

Safer picks would be Baltimore over Philly, or Indy over Cincy.

Picks with a little more risk would be Miami over Jets(not that risky) or Minnesota over Atlanta.

Indy over Cinci could be risky 

imo

Fitz has been on a roll. 

when will Firtztragic return?

9 hours ago, Special K said:

Well, I decided to go with Miami this week.....I hope Fitz doesn't let me down.

This is who I went with as well. Hoping for one more week of Fitzmagic. Big deciding factor for me is I really don’t like Miami at all the rest of the year. Sure, they play the Jets again, but he’s later in the season. I figure Tua is starting by then and who knows how he is going to look as a rook. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Special K said:

Well, I decided to go with Miami this week.....I hope Fitz doesn't let me down.

Me too, so glad I didn't pick NE. It was between NE and Miami for me, I already used Pitt, Balt, Indy, Rams, KC.

Don't let me down Fitz

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

15 players eliminated mainly due to The Pats*, leaving 21 in the TBD Pool. 

The Pats got rid of 25% of the Draftkings survivor pool.☺ Glad I wasn't one of them.

This week it's probably the Bills over the Jets for me. NO or the Chargers are also options, I'll have to check who I might need later in the season. 

1 hour ago, Turk71 said:

The Pats got rid of 25% of the Draftkings survivor pool.☺ Glad I wasn't one of them.

This week it's probably the Bills over the Jets for me. NO or the Chargers are also options, I'll have to check who I might need later in the season. 

Already used the Bills in week 1....so I'm deciding if I want to be safe and go Chiefs over Broncos, or if I want to be a little more risky and go Chargers over Jags and save the Chiefs for later in the season.

14 hours ago, Special K said:

Already used the Bills in week 1....so I'm deciding if I want to be safe and go Chiefs over Broncos, or if I want to be a little more risky and go Chargers over Jags and save the Chiefs for later in the season.

I'm in the same boat as you, they say its never good to save teams but I rather save the chiefs for next week against the Jets, especially with Bell playing against his old team. 

I need some advice on a large pool I’m in. The Rules are you can only pick against a team twice... I’ve yet to pick against the Jets... do I burn a pick now, take the chargers, burning my 2nd Jags pick... or take the Saints?

So far I’ve picked... PIT, CLE, NE, TB, HOU and Baltimore.. against NYG, CIN, LV, LAC, JAX and PHI

Just now, Halloween Land said:

Go against the Jets this week and next week! The Bills will not lose 3 in a row. Also next week the Chiefs will beat the Jets. Bell against his former team! 

I saw that and am considering just burning the Jets picks then figuring it out