Survivor Pool

Doc

34 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Without looking at their schedule, I’d imagine there are still better spots to bet on the chiefs than against Belichick. Don’t they still have to play the Jets? 💀 

I have 14 entries remaining and I plan to use 12 on the Rams and two on the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/27/2020 at 11:51 PM, Process said:

Looking ahead to week 4. I'm thinking of taking the bengals. They suck but are kind of loaded on offense and burrow looks good. There are a lot of tough weeks late in the season, need to save as many good teams as possible. This is for the DK million so tens of thousands left, need to be aggressive. 

Rams and Ravens are the obvious choices. 

Of course I am an idiot and didn't go with my gut. Switched to the 49ers and now I need to sweat the SNF game. 

Really like my fade of the Rams. They had a real chance to lose at the end and would have knocked out 50% of the pool. 

1 hour ago, Process said:

Of course I am an idiot and didn't go with my gut. Switched to the 49ers and now I need to sweat the SNF game. 

Really like my fade of the Rams. They had a real chance to lose at the end and would have knocked out 50% of the pool. 

I was sweating that one out as well as I had most of my pics on them. I was also sweating out the Seattle game because I had a parlay that required they cover the spread.

On 9/30/2020 at 7:39 PM, Special K said:

Hate to pick the team that most people are picking, but I think I will take the safe pick and go with the Rams.

Rams made that game a lot closer than it needed to be! On to week 5!

1 hour ago, Special K said:

Deciding between Dallas and Pittsburgh....leaning Pittsburgh.

That's who I'm mostly going with.  Although I'm tempted to take one entry on Philly.  I went all-in on the Saints in Brees' first game back, figuring it was a slam dunk.

11 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This is a tough week from my preliminary look. Chargers over the Jets is probably where I am leaning. Lots of toss up games this week IMO. 

Actually the Jets are playing at Miami with the schedule changes. I’m taking Miami for sure. 

I am considering taking that as one game and then picking another game and taking one team with half the picks and the other team with the other half. 

Edited by Doc

On 10/6/2020 at 12:36 PM, Turk71 said:

Out of the team's I haven't used I like the 9ers, Ravens, and maybe Dallas. NE will probably win too but I hate picking them this week.

I went with the Ravens and survived another week. Good thing I avoided the 9ers getting hammered. If Dallas would've lost today 30% of the remaining Draftkings pool would've been eliminated, so close.

2 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This is a tough week from my preliminary look. Chargers over the Jets is probably where I am leaning. Lots of toss up games this week IMO. 

that game has been moved. Jets play in Miami next week, Chargers on bye.

32 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Oof. No idea who I’m going to take then. 

Chargers over Jets was gonna be my pick too.

Pats over Broncos is an option but I hate picking NE to win. Miami will probably crush the Jets, I have to put some thought into this.☺