Buffalo Rumblings All-22 on Ed Oliver vs the Dolphins

12 minutes ago, eball said:

So does this mean his name is removed from the 2020 Whipping Boy list?  I’m trying to keep up with everything.

I’d hope so! Ed has been disruptive as hell. Perhaps some of our fellow Bills fans will soon recognize that, like most things in life, it’s not just black and white (read: stats). 

He’s no Aaron Donald but he’s damn good. 

53 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Bold! And, I certainly hope so

My thought behind that prediction is that Ed is probably listening all this talk about Donald how he’s the greatest DL of all time , and  that could motivate him / ED to say ok watch this !!!

anyway I’m hopping for something like that !!!

GO BILLS !!!

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

I’d hope so! Ed has been disruptive as hell. Perhaps some of our fellow Bills fans will soon recognize that, like most things in life, it’s not just black and white (read: stats). 

He’s no Aaron Donald but he’s damn good. 

I think you meant to say...

Aaron Donald is no Ed Oliver but he's damn good.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

He hasn't had to kick a long one yet, expecting that to be wide right. Dude loves the right upright...

Yeah I dont count it till it actually happens.....

by the way....we didnt trust house to kick long ones anymore either....might as well bring along someone that can grow into the spot

• Like (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, Putin said:

My thought behind that prediction is that Ed is probably listening all this talk about Donald how he’s the greatest DL of all time , and  that could motivate him / ED to say ok watch this !!!

anyway I’m hopping for something like that !!!

GO BILLS !!!

We call that a coming out party. I pray ED never goes soft. He's a Ghost Rider🐎

• Haha (+1) 1