Who is better? Josh Allen or Gardner Minshew

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Basically is Josh Allen a better defensive end than Gardner Minshew is a QB?  Both look pretty good so far ya know?

I sincerely hope that I didn't cause confusion with the headline and that you guys knew which Josh Allen I was talking about.  

I should have expected this from a Ranch Dip guy........

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Basically is Josh Allen a better defensive end than Gardner Minshew is a QB?  Both look pretty good so far ya know?

I sincerely hope that I didn't cause confusion with the headline and that you guys knew which Josh Allen I was talking about.  

But they play on the same team and one is a pass rusher ;) 

Maybe the Jags should try Josh Allen at QB ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I think he is the new Ryan Fitzpatrick.. good enough to play for the bottom half of the league.. will probably never do anything meaningful in terms of wins and losses... but will make alotta money.

That's an insult to potential HoFer Ryan Fitzpatrick. Minshew will have no where near a career as Fitz. He'll be lucky to be an Orton. Most likely he is done after this year.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:00 PM, thurst44 said:

"You know what the funniest thing about TBD is?" "What?" "It's the little differences -- I mean they got the same things we have here, but it's a little different... you know what they call a trollish post starter in TBD?" ;)

Funny thing is I know where that quote is from. 

• Haha (+1) 1