Who is better? Josh Allen or Gardner Minshew

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Basically is Josh Allen a better defensive end than Gardner Minshew is a QB?  Both look pretty good so far ya know?

I sincerely hope that I didn't cause confusion with the headline and that you guys knew which Josh Allen I was talking about.  

Sincere my azz. You’re a damn rabble-Rouser!

6BD49224-8D50-4141-AB6A-2380AB8B505A.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Basically is Josh Allen a better defensive end than Gardner Minshew is a QB?  Both look pretty good so far ya know?

I sincerely hope that I didn't cause confusion with the headline and that you guys knew which Josh Allen I was talking about.  

"You know what the funniest thing about TBD is?" "What?" "It's the little differences -- I mean they got the same things we have here, but it's a little different... you know what they call a trollish post starter in TBD?" ;)

37 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Kind of a missed opportunity to lead in with 7th overall pick Josh Allen.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

giphy.gif

No. Actually 

QYkY.gif