The Jalen Ramsey Foot In Mouth Thread

KingBoots8

13 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Yeah.  I can't believe he hasn't been asked about that old quote leading up to this game, but I haven't seen anything.  Either he's not been asked or said nothing in response that anyone felt like quoting.

Both were asked. There is a whole story about what Jalen said in this thread 

Edited by YoloinOhio

He is trying to back off statement a bit.  Maybe he saw Allen truck a LB and push of a DE and does not want Allen to get physical with him?

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2020/09/jalen-ramsey-reveals-latest-take-on-josh-allen-ahead-of-bills-vs-rams.html

“He presents challenges,” Ramsey said. "Every week you have to face a new challenge, and this is our third week so we have to face the challenge of him and that Bills' offense. He has some weapons around him. He can make plays running the ball and extending plays, etc, etc. ... Kind of the things everyone knows about him. But I’m confident in what I can do and this Rams' defense can do, and that’s kind of what matters the most to me and the guys around here.”

Personally I hope if he catches an interception he gets the "Jim Kelly' treatment.  That will really mess up Rams salary cap.

On 9/24/2020 at 4:35 PM, YoloinOhio said:

He said he doesn’t care, publically. 

Imo... He does care. He does remember. 

and I’m glad. 

This ^^^^ And I hope Allen makes him pay for it