TNF: Dolphins at Jaguars, 8:20 on NFLN

2 hours ago, DasNootz said:

I see Miami as. .500 team at best this season.  I think they’re league average, but playing better than average competition most weeks (given AFC East schedule this season.

Was really impressed with Robinson at RB last night.  He played A style like what I thought Moss was going to be for us. 

I was also impressed by Robinson.

The Dolphins are a well-coached team.

34 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

And vastly improving pocket awareness.

Damn, is that the truth or what? That fourth down play near the end of the first half was bad enough as a call, but even worse in execution. Minshew looked surprised that people were on top of him. Throughout the game I kept a genuine appreciation for how well Allen senses the pocket. He's approaching Wilson/Rodgers level awareness.

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Damn, is that the truth or what? That fourth down play near the end of the first half was bad enough as a call, but even worse in execution. Minshew looked surprised that people were on top of him. Throughout the game I kept a genuine appreciation for how well Allen senses the pocket. He's approaching Wilson/Rodgers level awareness.

Minshew looks like he could be a decent/good NFL QB but Marrone is going to ruin him because that's what he does.

I haven't gone back threw the first 2 BILLS' games of this season with a fine tooth comb but Allen has probably worked his way out AT LEAST of double digit sacks/significant pressure situations.  The vast majority of those specific plays he's done something either positive or VERY positive.  I think the OLine has played "ok" in the passing game but they're definitely working hard because of Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Have you ever seen the replays of some of those passes in the comeback game?

Inches from tipped or Ints 

God was guiding the ball that day.

I was crossing the Peace Bridge on my way home when the Bills took the lead

I left early thinking we were going to suffer another severe shellacking  from the Pats

Ryan Fitzpatrick says beating Patriots with Bills among all-time career moments

usatsi_5576128.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

The Legend of FitzMagic is Born! (Patriots vs. Bills, 2011) | NFL Vault Highlights

good stuff, man.

Edited by XXI~PsychedelicBillsfan~
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

I had Jackson firmly as a Day 3 guy because of what I think is an uphill struggle to succeed. That being said, I have a massive amount of respect for the guy because of the actions he took that have ultimately hampered his development. For those that don't know the story, read this.

I'm intrigued to see how he progresses. I think we'll probably start to see the best of him around Year 3 after a couple of seasons in a full NFL training regimen. I'm not overly optimistic about his chances (as noted above) but I'm rooting for the guy.

Wow, fantastic story!  Guy with the right priorities who truly put Family First!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

So what's the narrative now from the talking heads about the Dolphins?  Did we beat a decent team or are the jags worse than they thought?

I'm gonna go with the Jags worse, for narrative.

For my opinion, I think the Dolphins are a young team and will lose some they could win, but they're going to give every team a hellacious fight and win some.

20 hours ago, SCBills said:

Tua probably goes next week if they would’ve lost tonight, but after Fitz putting up back to back strong performances and getting the W, I’d have to imagine they’re back to thinking they can make a run at a playoff spot.  ....at least, until Fitz flames out. 

Ya I agree.

Fitzgerald always seems to have a streak where he looks amazing for 4-6 games and slowly flames out. 

I say Tua is in there around week 10

21 hours ago, SCBills said:

Tua probably goes next week if they would’ve lost tonight, but after Fitz putting up back to back strong performances and getting the W, I’d have to imagine they’re back to thinking they can make a run at a playoff spot.  ....at least, until Fitz flames out. 

Well you have to know Fitz will never take a team to the playoffs.. but he will do just enough to get you out of top 5 in the next draft.