TNF: Dolphins at Jaguars, 8:20 on NFLN

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Loved that. 

The fact that it was Van Noy made it extra special. Kyle Brandt is rapidly becoming a go to listen for me. Sure, it’s the Bills love, but he’s a regular on One Bills Live each week and he’s always a good segment. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Hopefully this game pumps the brakes on the Minshew hype train.

Only if you watched the game. The stat line is so much better than his performance - watching it I never felt like he would get his team back into it.

35 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The fact that it was Van Noy made it extra special. Kyle Brandt is rapidly becoming a go to listen for me. Sure, it’s the Bills love, but he’s a regular on One Bills Live each week and he’s always a good segment. 

Normally I hate gimmicky stuff like Angry Runs. But I love it. He’s hilarious. The over the top element, which often ruins stuff like that, he repeatedly nails. 

24 minutes ago, GG said:

I forgot where Fitz went to college, did they mention it?

Wharton I think, where he played field hockey with Arnold Palmer’s granddaughter. 

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

What happened tonight?  I thought Miami was the 2nd worst team In the NFL, behind NYJ

Yeah. I picked Miami to win after seeing how good they played against the Bills. I think they are more legit than people realize. And Fitz is playing the best ball of his career right now.

If anything, their performance against Jacksonville should add a bit of legitimacy to the Bills beating Miami last week.

BTW, I was the cheerleader for "The Dolphins still suck!" brigade in the off-season. But I was wrong. The Dolphins are at least decent.

• Like (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah. I picked Miami to win after seeing how good they played against the Bills. I think they are more legit than people realize. And Fitz is playing the best ball of his career right now.

If anything, their performance against Jacksonville should add a bit of legitimacy to the Bills beating Miami last week.

BTW, I was the cheerleader for "The Dolphins still suck!" brigade in the off-season. But I was wrong. The Dolphins are at least decent.

Not to mention that the Fish went into New England week 1 and gave them a tough game.  Our win over the Fish is definitely legit.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Not to mention that the Fish went into New England week 1 and gave them a tough game.  Our win over the Fish is definitely legit.

That NE game impressed me. On the other hand, Jacksonville had a comeback win against Indy, and almost beat Tennessee on the road. They looked terrible last night (or  Miami is better than I thought).

Miami is well coached and a rising team for sure. Late last season Flores had them playing well without a lot of top talent. They could be only 1-2 years behind the Bills in rebuilding especially if Tua is what we think he is. 

Edited by shoshin

1 hour ago, Poleshifter said:

I have not gone through all 20 pages, but was Fitz credited with 1 reception on his batted pass? Do they score it that way?

He does get the reception.  I'm not sure if it counts as a point in ppr fantasy leagues though with him designated as the QB.  Can any fantasy guru out there clarify this?