TNF: Dolphins at Jaguars, 8:20 on NFLN

Just now, The Wiz said:

My point was more towards what the national media and/or analytics people are going to poke holes in.  Not what people that actually watch football think.

Truth be told I think Miami will win more games than expected this year with what they have shown so far.

They were awful last year but added a lot of talent this year. I think they start off rough but should improve quite a bit as it they go through the season.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

My point was more towards what the national media and/or analytics people are going to poke holes in.  Not what people that actually watch football think.

Truth be told I think Miami will win more games than expected this year with what they have shown so far.

The dolphins won't be pushovers this year, they are better then most think, just not there yet and won't win many games

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Repeatedly comments about them getting “embarrassed” against the Bills is...a little much.

I mean they got the lead once and the Bills promptly dropped 2 TDs on them.

Never underestimate the Beard.

The Jets stand alone at last in the AFC East.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean they got the lead once and the Bills promptly dropped 2 TDs on them.

I know, right?

since when is losing to a playoff team by 3 embarrassing?!

what circumstances in that game prompted “oh my goodness, no, how did they lose that that game to the Bills?”

a good team had a lot of yards against them.  Not shocking or surprising...Jeepers.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

They pry beat the Jets twice but other than that maybe one or two more games given they play the same divisions we do.

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I know, right?

what circumstances in that game prompted “oh my goodness, no, how did they lose that that game to the Bills?”

Exactly Bills were the favorite and if I’m not mistaken didn’t cover the spread 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I know, right?

a good team had a lot of yards against them.  Not shocking or surprising...Jeepers.

I mean it depends on how you look at it. Their offense did great against what's supposed to be a very good defense but their defense did get absolutely wrecked by our Offense.

14 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Next announcer or show host that mentions either Fitz's or Minshaw's facial hair should lose their job.

Yes obsessing over a QBs facial hair is just sad.

<__<

>__>

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Process said:

Started minshew and benched robinson in fantasy lmao , I'm an idiot 

I know nobody really cares about another person's fantasy team....but I have one player in my league desperate for a QB having drafted Wentz.  I offered him Cam Newton (have Kylar Murray) and James Robinson for Daniel Jones and Nick Chubb.  He declined because he picked up Minshew :) 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I know nobody really cares about another person's fantasy team....but I have one player in my league desperate for a QB having drafted Wentz.  I offered him Cam Newton (have Kylar Murray) and James Robinson for Daniel Jones and Nick Chubb.  He declined because he picked up Minshew :) 

You dodged a bullet there lol, Robinson >> Chubb

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That's a stunningly bad decision.

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it depends on how you look at it. Their offense did great against what's supposed to be a very defense but their defense did get absolutely wrecked by our Offense.

Yes obsessing over a QBs facial hair is just sad.

<__<

>__>

but embarrassed warcodered?

giving up 50 points, maybe.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts